Discussion Forum

பக்கம்: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ()
Satappa Khot இன் படம்
Use of ICT in classroom
by Satappa Khot - செவ்வாய், 16 நவம்பர் 2021, 12:24 மாலை

Today we do not need to go any further than our own home or even room, to see some form of ICT in our lives. Whether it be a computer, plasma TV, or mobile phone, we all have them in some part of our lives. In today’s society, people as consumers of ICT, all strive for the one dream – the dream of a connected life.

This makes ICT a lifestyle choice for much of the population. In addition, this lifestyle choice is changing the way we communicate, increasing the rate of consumerism, and changing how we interact and gather information

Satappa Khot இன் படம்
Use of ICT in classroom
by Satappa Khot - செவ்வாய், 16 நவம்பர் 2021, 12:24 மாலை

Today we do not need to go any further than our own home or even room, to see some form of ICT in our lives. Whether it be a computer, plasma TV, or mobile phone, we all have them in some part of our lives. In today’s society, people as consumers of ICT, all strive for the one dream – the dream of a connected life.

This makes ICT a lifestyle choice for much of the population. In addition, this lifestyle choice is changing the way we communicate, increasing the rate of consumerism, and changing how we interact and gather information

Avinash L இன் படம்
2019-20 1 induction 1 evaluation
by Avinash L - வியாழன், 15 ஏப்ரல் 2021, 11:55 காலை

Respected sir

As per the above subject is concerned I have taken online it course of induction 1 during the year 2019-20 1 till today my induction 1 activities haven't evaluated and haven't given any grades to it. Please complete the process of grading

Thanking you

With regards

Avinash 

Kamla Rajpal இன் படம்
infographics
by Kamla Rajpal - வியாழன், 11 மார்ச் 2021, 8:31 காலை

it's very effective tool for science education

Rajesh Kumar இன் படம்
Are today's e-content reliable for learning?
by Rajesh Kumar - ஞாயிறு, 7 மார்ச் 2021, 7:50 மாலை

Due to Covid-19 lockdown students were forced to sit idle inside their homes. To cater the needs there is influx of e-content in market which lure the students as well parents by making huge hollow promises. But whether all these e-contents are reliable or they are just money making tools. plz comment your views regarding this.

Hilal Ahmad Lone இன் படம்
ICT in Assessment
by Hilal Ahmad Lone - ஞாயிறு, 7 மார்ச் 2021, 3:25 மாலை

I want to know about some latest ICT based assessment tools.

Hilal Ahmad Lone இன் படம்
ICT in Assessment
by Hilal Ahmad Lone - ஞாயிறு, 7 மார்ச் 2021, 3:25 மாலை

I want to know about some latest ICT based assessment tools.

Kumaraswamy B P இன் படம்
indian sports
by Kumaraswamy B P - செவ்வாய், 2 பிப்ரவரி 2021, 3:25 மாலை

Indian sports websites can accomplish a number of things. It can help you know about your favorite sport and sportsperson, keep you updated on the upcoming events, latest news and also videos about the action.

With the emergence of the internet in our lives, everything has changed. We have started communicating differently as we search, read and live online. Though there are many passionate sports writers in India, below is the list of Indian sports websites which we encounter a lot while researching about sports content. Thought it would be useful for you.

Badminton Indian KreedOn

Anitha B R இன் படம்
about khan academy
by Anitha B R - திங்கள், 1 பிப்ரவரி 2021, 6:05 மாலை

It is the best app. I had many problems with my studies and during lockdown i couldn't join any tuition and my school teachers do not teach well as i m in government school. I m not saying that teachers in government schools are bad but in my school actually they are. It is the truth. 

Download Khan Academy App | Educational App StoreDownload Khan Academy App | Educational App StoreDownload Khan Academy App | Educational App Store

Anitha B R இன் படம்
about khan academy
by Anitha B R - திங்கள், 1 பிப்ரவரி 2021, 6:05 மாலை

It is the best app. I had many problems with my studies and during lockdown i couldn't join any tuition and my school teachers do not teach well as i m in government school. I m not saying that teachers in government schools are bad but in my school actually they are. It is the truth. 

Download Khan Academy App | Educational App StoreDownload Khan Academy App | Educational App StoreDownload Khan Academy App | Educational App Store

Krishnegowda C P இன் படம்
About DIKSHA App
by Krishnegowda C P - திங்கள், 1 பிப்ரவரி 2021, 5:09 மாலை

* The DIKSHA platform offers teachers, students and parents engaging learning material relevant to the prescribed school curriculum.

* Teachers have access to aids like lesson plans, worksheets and activities, to create enjoyable classroom experiences.

* Students understand concepts, revise lessons

Manjunath S M இன் படம்
deekasha platform
by Manjunath S M - திங்கள், 1 பிப்ரவரி 2021, 2:18 மாலை

This application is pretty good for teachers,it focuses on how to teach which is not only beneficial for teachers but as well as for society. There are variety of things which we can explore in to know the answer of this question that how to teach well?But there is a little bit of problem in it tat

Veena Bai B M இன் படம்
about deeksha platform
by Veena Bai B M - திங்கள், 1 பிப்ரவரி 2021, 1:57 மாலை

/home/user/Desktop/BMV TALP/EPA-16/unnamed.png

/home/user/Desktop/BMV TALP/EPA-16/Screenshot 2020-11-03 14:30:30.png

The DIKSHA platform offers engaging learning material, relevant to the prescribed school curriculum, to teachers, students and parents. Download the DIKSHA app and scan QR codes in your textbooks for easy access to all your lessons. {Android 5.1 and above}

Jagadeesha Jagadeesha இன் படம்
about diksha
by Jagadeesha Jagadeesha - ஞாயிறு, 31 ஜனவரி 2021, 7:58 காலை

hello friends ,diksha app is very useful to teachers to enrich teaching and now days teachers complete there

nista training through diksha.we get resource created by other teachers .it give encourge teachers tobecome 

technicaly strong.

Ravi Pratap Singh இன் படம்
ICT
by Ravi Pratap Singh - சனி, 30 ஜனவரி 2021, 10:45 மாலை

HELLO SIR

I AM USING DIKSHA.

சீட்டுகள்:

Ravi Pratap Singh இன் படம்
ict
by Ravi Pratap Singh - சனி, 30 ஜனவரி 2021, 10:44 மாலை

hello sir

சீட்டுகள்:

Iliyas Ahamed N இன் படம்
ABOUT DIKSHA APP
by Iliyas Ahamed N - புதன், 27 ஜனவரி 2021, 9:55 மாலை

The DIKSHA platform offers teachers, students and parents engaging learning material relevant to the prescribed school curriculum. Teachers have access to aids like lesson plans, worksheets and activities, to create enjoyable classroom experiences. Students understand concepts, revise lessons and...
இத்தலைப்பின் மிகுதியையும் வாசிக்க
(360 வார்த்தைகள்)
சீட்டுகள்:

Iliyas Ahamed N இன் படம்
ABOUT DIKSHA APP
by Iliyas Ahamed N - புதன், 27 ஜனவரி 2021, 9:55 மாலை

The DIKSHA platform offers teachers, students and parents engaging learning material relevant to the prescribed school curriculum. Teachers have access to aids like lesson plans, worksheets and activities, to create enjoyable classroom experiences. Students understand concepts, revise lessons and...
(360 வார்த்தைகள்)
சீட்டுகள்:

SATISH KUMAR BAIRY இன் படம்
Good evening to All
by SATISH KUMAR BAIRY - செவ்வாய், 5 ஜனவரி 2021, 5:13 மாலை

Good evening to one and all

Good evening to All
by SATISH KUMAR BAIRY - செவ்வாய், 5 ஜனவரி 2021, 5:13 மாலை

Good evening to one and all

Dr Mohammad Ghaznavi Idris இன் படம்
missing of the initial test
by Dr Mohammad Ghaznavi Idris - செவ்வாய், 29 டிசம்பர் 2020, 10:18 காலை

dear Sir, 

i apologise for missing the initial test. Please let me know how to rectify it.

apologies

Jayappa M இன் படம்
Talp traing
by Jayappa M - வெள்ளி, 11 டிசம்பர் 2020, 12:52 மாலை

ಈ ತರಬೇತಿಯು ಬಹಳ ಅನುಕೂಲವಾಗಿದ್ದು ...ತರಬೇತಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ಹಲವು ಕಂಪ್ಯೂಟರ್ಗೆ ಸಂಭಂದಿಸಿದ ವಿಚಾರಗಳನ್ನು ಕಲಿತೆವು..ಸಂಪನ್ಮೂಲ ವೈಕ್ತಿಗಳಾದ ಮಹೇಶ್ ರವರು ತುಂಭಾ ಉತ್ತಮವಾಗಿ ತರಬೇತಿಯನ್ನು ನೀಡಿದರು....

Mahadev K இன் படம்
talp training
by Mahadev K - வெள்ளி, 11 டிசம்பர் 2020, 12:39 மாலை

ತರಬೇತಿ ಬಹಳ ಚೆನ್ನಾಗಿತ್ತು ಇನ್ನೂ ೧೦ ದಿನಗಳ ತರಬೇತಿ ಪಡೆದಿದ್ದಲ್ಲಿ ಕಂಪ್ಯೂಟರ್ ತಿಳಿದುಕೊಳ್ಳಬೇಕಾಗಿರುತ್ತದೆ

Priyadarshini R Raikar இன் படம்
TALP TRAINIG EXPERIENCES
by Priyadarshini R Raikar - வெள்ளி, 11 டிசம்பர் 2020, 12:39 மாலை

our talp training begins from1-12-2020.our training held in gjc t narasipura.our mentor is mahesh sir. though we use smart phone and  computer inour day today life ,we are not aware of some educational sites and managing them. our mentor mahesh sir is is very good teacher not only for children for us also. we learnt a lot from here but yet to learn a oceanfull. we are thankfull for our department too.

Shashidhara H P இன் படம்
online corces
by Shashidhara H P - வெள்ளி, 11 டிசம்பர் 2020, 12:31 மாலை

now a days online cource is nessesary for aii the teachers and students.recentjy i got promotion to high school so here every thing is maintaining under the comptuer and online .but to me it was been very difficult to maintain meen while our dipartment is giving training about this knowledge so ...

(68 வார்த்தைகள்)

Mahanthappa B D இன் படம்
ABOUT TALP
by Mahanthappa B D - வெள்ளி, 11 டிசம்பர் 2020, 11:27 காலை

THIS IS VERY USEFUL TO ALL TEACHERS

KOTESWARA RAO V V இன் படம்
GOOD MORNING ONE AND ALL
by KOTESWARA RAO V V - செவ்வாய், 8 டிசம்பர் 2020, 2:18 மாலை

I am V.V.Koteswara Rao from Bhadradri District,Telangana State.I have been working as a Secondary Grade Teacher for the last 24 years.

My sincere thanks to Mr.Rajendra Pal (NCERT) for providing me this good opportunity. I am looking forward to learn something new through this course.

Good Morning
by SATISH KUMAR BAIRY - செவ்வாய், 8 டிசம்பர் 2020, 7:50 காலை

Good morning to one and all.Iam Bairy Satish Kumar, working as a Secondary Grade Teacher from Adilabad District. This training is very useful to all subject teachers.Iam feeling very happy.

Thank you...

Good Morning
by SATISH KUMAR BAIRY - செவ்வாய், 8 டிசம்பர் 2020, 7:50 காலை

Good morning to one and all.Iam Bairy Satish Kumar, working as a Secondary Grade Teacher from Adilabad District. This training is very useful to all subject teachers.Iam feeling very happy.

Thank you...

AFROZ BANU இன் படம்
About TALP training
by AFROZ BANU - சனி, 5 டிசம்பர் 2020, 1:02 மாலை

It is vry useful in teaching learning process.Useful and bebeficial to all.Afrozbanu.Every trainy  was enriched with it.

MANJULA T இன் படம்
about talp
by MANJULA T - சனி, 5 டிசம்பர் 2020, 1:00 மாலை

This training was really useful to all subject teacher.every trainee learnt lot of information.It can be used in classrooms teaching learning process. MANJULA T

G H S KOLLAL

RUDRAMUNI MJ M J இன் படம்
about talp
by RUDRAMUNI MJ M J - சனி, 5 டிசம்பர் 2020, 11:24 காலை

DIKSHA is a unique initiative which leverages existing highly scalable and flexible digital infrastructures, while keeping teachers at the center. It is built considering the whole teacher's life cycle - from the time student teachers enroll in Teacher Education Institutes (TEIs) to after...

NAJMA BANU இன் படம்
talp training
by NAJMA BANU - வெள்ளி, 4 டிசம்பர் 2020, 4:11 மாலை

talp trianinig is very useful to us we definitely used in school

najma banu

gjc

hiriyur chitradurga

NAJMA BANU இன் படம்
talp training
by NAJMA BANU - வெள்ளி, 4 டிசம்பர் 2020, 4:11 மாலை

talp trianinig is very useful to us we definitely used in school

najma banu

gjc

hiriyur chitradurga

SAVITHA D இன் படம்
about talp
by SAVITHA D - வெள்ளி, 4 டிசம்பர் 2020, 4:01 மாலை

1.this ict curricullum is unique programme.

2.it helps in teaching learning process.

3.it is usefull for teacherand students.

GEETHA GEETHA இன் படம்
talp induction training
by GEETHA GEETHA - வெள்ளி, 4 டிசம்பர் 2020, 4:00 மாலை

OUR 10 DAYS TALP TRAINING is very useful to class room teacher, we thankful to our resourse presons,

JAHNAVI G A இன் படம்
About TALP
by JAHNAVI G A - வெள்ளி, 4 டிசம்பர் 2020, 3:58 மாலை

TALP induction -1 trainining is unique and very useful.we learnt many things like writer,open office,libre impress.and we learnt many things like spread sheet letter writing etc.and learnt avarage sum graph screen shot copy paste etc. over all it is very useful technology based programme.

And came to know about many apps like airdroid, epathashala deeksha and many more.

Iam very thankful to out mentor who taught us with all patience.

thanking you.

jahnavi G A

G H S M D kote

Hiriyur Tq

chitradurga

MANJULA T இன் படம்
ABOUT TALP
by MANJULA T - வெள்ளி, 4 டிசம்பர் 2020, 3:56 மாலை

This training is very useful to all subject teachers and useful to class room teaching and learning process.16 assignments are useful in teaching situation.we knew information in this website students can easily and happily involve in teaching learning.

GHS.Kolahal.Chitradurga

GEETHA GEETHA இன் படம்
TALF TRAINING
by GEETHA GEETHA - வெள்ளி, 4 டிசம்பர் 2020, 3:54 மாலை

our 10 days TALF TRAINING is very useful to class room teacher.  Thanking to our Resources persons.

NASREEN TAJ இன் படம்
ABOUT TALP TRAINING INDUCTION
by NASREEN TAJ - வெள்ளி, 4 டிசம்பர் 2020, 3:50 மாலை

ICT cirriculum helps teachers and students

it has a useful techiniques and experimental

it helps in learning process in classroom

we can use efficitively digital process

from; nasreen taj

(32 வார்த்தைகள்)

NAJMA BANU இன் படம்
about talp
by NAJMA BANU - வெள்ளி, 4 டிசம்பர் 2020, 3:46 மாலை

talp trianing is very helpful for teachers  we are definitely used in school

from najma banu

assistant teacher

gjc hiriyur

chitradurga

OBANNA B இன் படம்
ABOUT TALP
by OBANNA B - வெள்ளி, 4 டிசம்பர் 2020, 3:45 மாலை

ICT Curricullum is very usefull to us
its a unique programme
it provides digitall techniques to teacher.

obanna B
 GHSvasantha nagara
hiriyur tq
chitradurga dist.

CHANDRAPPA D K இன் படம்
ABOUT ICT
by CHANDRAPPA D K - வெள்ளி, 4 டிசம்பர் 2020, 3:45 மாலை

DIKSHA is a unique initiative which leverages existing highly scalable and flexible digital infrastructures, while keeping teachers at the center. It is built considering the whole teacher's life cycle - from the time student teachers enroll in Teacher Education Institutes (TEIs) to

...இத்தலைப்பின் மிகுதியையும் வாசிக்க
(48 வார்த்தைகள்)

NAGESHA M P இன் படம்
about talp
by NAGESHA M P - வெள்ளி, 4 டிசம்பர் 2020, 3:38 மாலை

DIKSHA is a unique initiative which leverages existing highly scalable and flexible digital infrastructures, while keeping teachers at the center. It is built considering the whole teacher's life cycle - from the time student teachers enroll in Teacher Education Institutes (TEIs) to .....

(50 வார்த்தைகள்)

YOGEESH R இன் படம்
ABOUT TALP
by YOGEESH R - வெள்ளி, 4 டிசம்பர் 2020, 3:32 மாலை

Ict curriculum helps teachers and students

.it has a useful techiniques and experiments

it helps in learning process in the class room

we can use effectively digital process

Yogeesh R

GHS bharamapura

TQ HIRIYUR

SUJATHA N இன் படம்
About TALP Training
by SUJATHA N - வெள்ளி, 4 டிசம்பர் 2020, 3:30 மாலை

TALP Training has enriched me with a lot of information which I really don't know.Because I always used my system LENOVO Windows version manually. But in this training I have come across the methods to be  practised in handling the system.

By N.Sujatha

Assistant Teacher,

G.H.S., Bharampura

Hiriyur- Taluk

Chitradurga.

DADAPEER H இன் படம்
About talp
by DADAPEER H - வெள்ளி, 4 டிசம்பர் 2020, 3:30 மாலை

ದಿನಾಂಕ 9 11 2020 ರಿಂದ 21 11 2020 ರ ವರೆಗೆ ನಡೆದ ತರಬೇತಿಯು ತುಂಬಾ ಉಪಯುಕ್ತವಾದ ಕಾರ್ಯಕ್ರಮವಾಗಿತ್ತು ಸಂಪನ್ಮೂಲ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿಗಳಾದ ಶ್ರೀಯುತ ಹನುಮಂತರಾಜು ಯವರು ತುಂಬಾ ಚೆನ್ನಾಗಿ ತರಬೇತಿಯನ್ನು ನೀಡಿದರು ಇದರಿಂದ ಶಿಕ್ಷಕರಿಗೆ ತುಂಬಾ ಉಪಯುಕ್ತವಾಗಿತ್ತು ಇಂತಹ ತರಬೇತಿ ಆಗಿಂದಾಗ್ಗೆ ಉಬ್ ನಡೆಯುತ್ತಿದ್ದರೆ ವೃತ್ತಿಜೀವನದಲ್ಲಿ ಇನ್ನು ಹೆಚ್ಚು ಉಪಯುಕ್ತವಾಗುತ್ತದೆ...

(134 வார்த்தைகள்)

DADAPEER H இன் படம்
About talp
by DADAPEER H - வெள்ளி, 4 டிசம்பர் 2020, 3:30 மாலை

ದಿನಾಂಕ 9 11 2020 ರಿಂದ 21 11 2020 ರ ವರೆಗೆ ನಡೆದ ತರಬೇತಿಯು ತುಂಬಾ ಉಪಯುಕ್ತವಾದ ಕಾರ್ಯಕ್ರಮವಾಗಿತ್ತು ಸಂಪನ್ಮೂಲ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿಗಳಾದ ಶ್ರೀಯುತ ಹನುಮಂತರಾಜು ಯವರು ತುಂಬಾ ಚೆನ್ನಾಗಿ ತರಬೇತಿಯನ್ನು ನೀಡಿದರು ಇದರಿಂದ ಶಿಕ್ಷಕರಿಗೆ ತುಂಬಾ ಉಪಯುಕ್ತವಾಗಿತ್ತು ಇಂತಹ ತರಬೇತಿ ಆಗಿಂದಾಗ್ಗೆ ಉಬ್ ನಡೆಯುತ್ತಿದ್ದರೆ ವೃತ್ತಿಜೀವನದಲ್ಲಿ ಇನ್ನು ಹೆಚ್ಚು ಉಪಯುಕ್ತವಾಗುತ್ತದೆ...

(134 வார்த்தைகள்)

MANJANAIK R இன் படம்
ABOUT ICT
by MANJANAIK R - வெள்ளி, 4 டிசம்பர் 2020, 3:29 மாலை

DIKSHA is a unique initiative which leverages existing highly scalable and flexible digital infrastructures, while keeping teachers at the center. It is built considering the whole teacher's life cycle - from the time student teachers enroll in Teacher Education Institutes (TEIs) to after...

(49 வார்த்தைகள்)

DATTATREYA RANGASUBHE இன் படம்
About talp
by DATTATREYA RANGASUBHE - திங்கள், 30 நவம்பர் 2020, 1:14 மாலை

The talp training is very usefull for teachers got enriched and I will definitly implimented in my school looking forward for refresher cource

About talp

The talp training is very usefull for teachers got enriched and I will definitly implimented in my school looking forward for refresher cource

About talp

Md Yasin Jahangeersab Karnool இன் படம்
Features of Deeksha Portal
by Md Yasin Jahangeersab Karnool - சனி, 28 நவம்பர் 2020, 3:23 மாலை

DIKSHA is a unique initiative which leverages existing highly scalable and flexible digital infrastructures, while keeping teachers at the center. It is built considering the whole teacher's life cycle - from the time student teachers enroll in Teacher Education Institutes (TEIs) to after they ...

(150 வார்த்தைகள்)

Veerabhadrappa N Dotihal இன் படம்
Features of DIKSHA APP
by Veerabhadrappa N Dotihal - சனி, 28 நவம்பர் 2020, 3:17 மாலை

DIKSHA is a unique initiative which leverages existing highly scalable and flexible digital infrastructures, while keeping teachers at the center. It is built considering the whole teacher's life cycle - from the time student teachers enroll in Teacher Education Institutes (TEIs) to ...

(156 வார்த்தைகள்)

Renukabai D Hungund இன் படம்
fetures of diksha portal
by Renukabai D Hungund - சனி, 28 நவம்பர் 2020, 3:17 மாலை

DIKSHA is a unique initiative which leverages existing highly scalable and flexible digital infrastructures, while keeping teachers at the center. It is built considering the whole teacher's life cycle - from the time student teachers enroll in Teacher Education Institutes (TEIs) to ...

(156 வார்த்தைகள்)

J P Kiragi இன் படம்
Features of the Diksha
by J P Kiragi - சனி, 28 நவம்பர் 2020, 3:15 மாலை

(156 வார்த்தைகள்)

Arjumand Shaheen M Soudagar இன் படம்
Feactures of Diksha Portal
by Arjumand Shaheen M Soudagar - சனி, 28 நவம்பர் 2020, 3:13 மாலை

(156 வார்த்தைகள்)

Manjula Manjula இன் படம்
Feactures of Deexafortal
by Manjula Manjula - சனி, 28 நவம்பர் 2020, 3:13 மாலை

(156 வார்த்தைகள்)

Gurappa Yamanppa Nagaral இன் படம்
Features of Diksha Portal
by Gurappa Yamanppa Nagaral - சனி, 28 நவம்பர் 2020, 3:13 மாலை

(156 வார்த்தைகள்)

Shobha B Bijapur இன் படம்
Feactuers of Deexa Portal
by Shobha B Bijapur - சனி, 28 நவம்பர் 2020, 3:13 மாலை

(156 வார்த்தைகள்)

Gayatri L Kulkarni இன் படம்
Features of Diksha portal
by Gayatri L Kulkarni - சனி, 28 நவம்பர் 2020, 3:12 மாலை

DIKSHA is a unique initiative which leverages existing highly scalable and flexible digital infrastructures, while keeping teachers at the center. It is built considering the whole teacher's life cycle - from the time student teachers enroll in Teacher Education Institutes (TEIs) to after they ...

(150 வார்த்தைகள்)

Shaktishivaram Bijapur இன் படம்
Features of Diksh Portal
by Shaktishivaram Bijapur - சனி, 28 நவம்பர் 2020, 3:10 மாலை

(130 வார்த்தைகள்)

Mahesh Dandage இன் படம்
openion about NROER
by Mahesh Dandage - சனி, 28 நவம்பர் 2020, 12:06 மாலை

Dear sir,

nroer is a most usefull for students and teachers it is a best web for all one thanks to mhrd

Mahesh Dandage இன் படம்
openion about NROER
by Mahesh Dandage - சனி, 28 நவம்பர் 2020, 12:05 மாலை

Dear sir,

nroer is a most usefull for students and teachers it is a best web for all one thanks to mhrd

Ravi Shankara K N இன் படம்
TALP Induction-1
by Ravi Shankara K N - சனி, 28 நவம்பர் 2020, 12:04 மாலை

Talp induction training is a very useful training for all teachers. This training helps teachers to enhance their teaching skills. This training definately makes teachers to use technology in teaching learning process.

CHANNABASAPPA B M இன் படம்
Talp
by CHANNABASAPPA B M - வியாழன், 26 நவம்பர் 2020, 3:17 மாலை

Talp is good programme, we learn form this very very much.... We are enjoy while learning..

CHANNABASAPPA B M இன் படம்
Talp
by CHANNABASAPPA B M - வியாழன், 26 நவம்பர் 2020, 3:16 மாலை

Talp is good programme, we learn form this very very much.... We are enjoy while learning..

Muktha M இன் படம்
swayam online course
by Muktha M - வியாழன், 26 நவம்பர் 2020, 2:55 மாலை

https://onlinecourses.swayam2.ac.in/nce20_sc21/preview

Biology XI Part-II

By Dr. Sunita Farkya   |   DESM, NCERT, New Delhi
The reductionist approach to study of life forms resulted in increasing use of physio-chemical concepts and techniques. Majority of these studies employed either surviving ...
(1060 வார்த்தைகள்)

FAYAZ K இன் படம்
About talp
by FAYAZ K - வியாழன், 26 நவம்பர் 2020, 8:39 காலை

Talp training is very useful training for all  age groupI....

t's helpful for gaining knowledge

FAYAZ K இன் படம்
About talp
by FAYAZ K - வியாழன், 26 நவம்பர் 2020, 8:38 காலை

Talp training is very useful training for all  age groupI....

t's helpful for gaining knowledge

VINUTHA RANI G M இன் படம்
About talp
by VINUTHA RANI G M - புதன், 25 நவம்பர் 2020, 5:28 மாலை

Talp is a great opportunity for teachers to enhance their skills in learning. It's very curious to children if we use Computer and laptops in teaching. Pupils are attracted towards our teaching and learn very well

Girish Kumar M K இன் படம்
swayam online cours
by Girish Kumar M K - புதன், 25 நவம்பர் 2020, 3:52 மாலை

Accountancy XI Part-I

By Prof. Shipra Vaidya   |   DESS, NCERT, New Delhi
(437 வார்த்தைகள்)

MAHALINGAPPA S T இன் படம்
About Talp
by MAHALINGAPPA S T - புதன், 25 நவம்பர் 2020, 3:37 மாலை

Talp is a very good programme, we learn much more knowledge through this training.... Well adopt this technology in our class room...

MAHALINGAPPA S T இன் படம்
About Talp
by MAHALINGAPPA S T - புதன், 25 நவம்பர் 2020, 3:37 மாலை

Talp is a very good programme, we learn much more knowledge through this training.... Well adopt this technology in our class room...

Siddeswara M இன் படம்
swayam NCERT onlinecourse
by Siddeswara M - புதன், 25 நவம்பர் 2020, 11:49 காலை

Mathematics XI Part-II

By Prof. T. P. Sarma   |   DESM, NCERT, New Delhi
(466 வார்த்தைகள்)

Shabana Shaikh இன் படம்
ABOUT DIKSHA
by Shabana Shaikh - புதன், 25 நவம்பர் 2020, 10:15 காலை

It is very helpful "TALP TRAINING" for teacher to useful.It is  important technology to the teachers to teach students.

SHASHIKALA SHASHIKALA இன் படம்
BLII- 014: ICT in Libraries By Professor Uma Kanjilal | Indira Gandhi National Open University
by SHASHIKALA SHASHIKALA - செவ்வாய், 24 நவம்பர் 2020, 3:30 மாலை

A course for all to integrate library with ict

SUMMARY

Course Status : Upcoming
Course Type : Core
Duration : 12 weeks
Start Date :
(47 வார்த்தைகள்)

ANUPAMA M B இன் படம்
Annual Refresher Programme In English Language Teaching By Prof Dr Jagdish S Joshi
by ANUPAMA M B - செவ்வாய், 24 நவம்பர் 2020, 3:13 மாலை

Hi friend this is an opportunity to enrich our teaching. here is the brief note about

Annual Refresher Programme In English Language Teaching

(86 வார்த்தைகள்)

LAKSHMIPATHAIAH LAKSHMIPATHAIAH இன் படம்
About Diksha
by LAKSHMIPATHAIAH LAKSHMIPATHAIAH - செவ்வாய், 24 நவம்பர் 2020, 11:21 காலை

Diksha will serve as National Digital Infrastructure foe Teacher . All teachers across nation will be euipped with advanced digital technology.

Diksha portal will enable , accelerate and amplify solutions in realm of teacher education . IT will aid teachers to learn & train themselves for which assessment resource will be available. IT will help teachers to create training content, profile , in class resources assessment aids news and announced and connect with teacher community

BHAGAVATHI. A N இன் படம்
diksha
by BHAGAVATHI. A N - செவ்வாய், 24 நவம்பர் 2020, 10:37 காலை

DIKSHA is unique initiative which leverages existing highly scalable and flexibel digitel

infrastructures ,while keeping teachers at the center.it is built considering the whole teacher life cycle -fromthe time student teacher enroll in Teacher Education Institutes to after they riter as teachers.

DR. SATHEESH B இன் படம்
Health & Wellness Coach Certification Training Program
by DR. SATHEESH B - திங்கள், 23 நவம்பர் 2020, 4:48 மாலை

ALISON FREE ONLINE COURSE:

Physical Education Fitness Training Principles and Methods Interested in physical education? Learn about sports science and effective training techniques.

Duration: 1 1/2Hrs- 3 Hrs

For more details visit the below link.

https://alison....

(80 வார்த்தைகள்)

Sunil Kumar S இன் படம்
About Diksha
by Sunil Kumar S - திங்கள், 23 நவம்பர் 2020, 4:33 மாலை

The DIKSHA PORTAL is an open source digital platform that enables teacher to share the knowledge and acquired knowledge. 

SHIVASHANKARA B B இன் படம்
About DIKSHA
by SHIVASHANKARA B B - திங்கள், 23 நவம்பர் 2020, 4:31 மாலை

Dear sir,

DIKSHA is a unique initiative which leverages existing highly scalable and flexible digital infrastructures,while keeping teachers at the center. It is built considering the whole teachers life cycle from the time student teachers enroll in Teacher Education Institutes(TEIs)to after they...

(157 வார்த்தைகள்)

Ganapathi Bhat இன் படம்
About Diksha program
by Ganapathi Bhat - திங்கள், 23 நவம்பர் 2020, 4:29 மாலை

Diksha is an educational Program.  Nowadays It is very popular & usefull for all the teachers  who are ambicias to learn more.We are also interested  to work with this programme. I think you are  like RPs, Computer experts, Educational Officers and Friends are co-operates .

Shabana Shaikh இன் படம்
about deeksha
by Shabana Shaikh - திங்கள், 23 நவம்பர் 2020, 4:28 மாலை

TALP talp means technology assistent learning program . talp aims to combine combine classroom teaching with ICT enabled teaching and learning in all subjects through digital center the governament aims to engage students and enhance their understanding .laptops with pre loaded digital content in mathematics and science subject

Arathi Arathi இன் படம்
ದೀಕ್ಷಾ
by Arathi Arathi - திங்கள், 23 நவம்பர் 2020, 4:26 மாலை

ದೀಕ್ಷಾ ಒಂದು ಉತ್ತಮವಾದ ಕಾರ್ಯಕ್ರಮ. ಇಂದಿನ ಮಕ್ಕಳು ಮಾಧ್ಯಮದಿಂದ ಹೆಚ್ಚಿನ ವಿಷಯ ತಿಳಿದಿರುವುದರಿಂದ ಅವರ ಮಟ್ಟಕ್ಕೆ ಸರಿಯಾಗಿ ,ಅವರಿಗೆ ಅರ್ಥವಾಗುವಂತೆ ,ಅವರಿಗೆ ಮನನ ಮಾಡಿಸಲಾಗುತ್ತಿದೆ. ನನಗೇ ಈ ಕಾರ್ಯಕ್ರಮ ತುಂಬಾ ಇಷ್ಟವಾಗಿದೆ.

cr

Sathishchandra Shetty K இன் படம்
About Diksha
by Sathishchandra Shetty K - திங்கள், 23 நவம்பர் 2020, 4:21 மாலை

Diksha platform for school education.It offers teachers and students and psrents engaging learning material relevant to the prescribed school curriculum. It free educational plst form that offers engaging learnig materials to both teachers and students.

Anita G இன் படம்
About Deeksha
by Anita G - திங்கள், 23 நவம்பர் 2020, 4:20 மாலை

t gives online classes from class9 till post graduation . It offers many courses through online. It also helps the teachers to their personal development

Rudra Achari இன் படம்
about diksha
by Rudra Achari - திங்கள், 23 நவம்பர் 2020, 4:19 மாலை

ದೀಕ್ಷಾ ಒಂದು ಉತ್ತಮವಾದ ಕಾರ್ಯಕ್ರಮ. ಇಂದಿನ ಮಕ್ಕಳು ಮಾಧ್ಯಮದಿಂದ ಹೆಚ್ಚಿನ ವಿಷಯ ತಿಳಿದಿರುವುದರಿಂದ ಅವರ ಮಟ್ಟಕ್ಕೆ ಸರಿಯಾಗಿ ,ಅವರಿಗೆ ಅರ್ಥವಾಗುವಂತೆ ,ಅವರಿಗೆ ಮನನ ಮಾಡಿಸಲಾಗುತ್ತಿದೆ. ನನಗೇ ಈ ಕಾರ್ಯಕ್ರಮ ತುಂಬಾ ಇಷ್ಟವಾಗಿದೆ.

Krishna Neralakatte இன் படம்
about deeksha
by Krishna Neralakatte - திங்கள், 23 நவம்பர் 2020, 4:19 மாலை

DIKSHA platform helps teachers,students and parents engaging learning material relevant to the prescribed school curriculum. It is a step to achieve comprehensive learning for both teachers and students.

Pavan Kumar இன் படம்
About Diksha
by Pavan Kumar - திங்கள், 23 நவம்பர் 2020, 4:19 மாலை

Diksha app is very much helpful for students of our state durig corona pandemic time, all the students are utilizing this learning content to maximum extent and very helpful for rural students also.Here they can have access to A-V lessons ,notes etc....It is a step to achieve comprehensive learning for both students & teachers.

Arathi B M இன் படம்
Diksha
by Arathi B M - திங்கள், 23 நவம்பர் 2020, 4:16 மாலை

ದೀಕ್ಷಾ ಒಂದು ಉತ್ತಮವಾದ ಕಾರ್ಯಕ್ರಮ. ಇಂದಿನ ಮಕ್ಕಳು ಮಾಧ್ಯಮದಿಂದ ಹೆಚ್ಚಿನ ವಿಷಯ ತಿಳಿದಿರುವುದರಿಂದ  ಅವರ ಮಟ್ಟಕ್ಕೆ ಸರಿಯಾಗಿ ,ಅವರಿಗೆ ಅರ್ಥವಾಗುವಂತೆ  ,ಅವರಿಗೆ  ಮನನ ಮಾಡಿಸಲಾಗುತ್ತಿದೆ. ನನಗೇ ಈ ಕಾರ್ಯಕ್ರಮ ತುಂಬಾ ಇಷ್ಟವಾಗಿದೆ. 

Dinakara Shetty B இன் படம்
about deeksha
by Dinakara Shetty B - திங்கள், 23 நவம்பர் 2020, 4:16 மாலை

DIKSHA platform offers teachers,students ant parents engaging learning material relevant to the prescribed school curriculum. It is a step to achieve comprehensive learning for both teachers and students.It will help teachers tocreate training ,content,profile in class resources assessment and connect with teacher community.

Arathi B M இன் படம்
Diksha
by Arathi B M - திங்கள், 23 நவம்பர் 2020, 4:16 மாலை

ದೀಕ್ಷಾ ಒಂದು ಉತ್ತಮವಾದ ಕಾರ್ಯಕ್ರಮ. ಇಂದಿನ ಮಕ್ಕಳು ಮಾಧ್ಯಮದಿಂದ ಹೆಚ್ಚಿನ ವಿಷಯ ತಿಳಿದಿರುವುದರಿಂದ  ಅವರ ಮಟ್ಟಕ್ಕೆ ಸರಿಯಾಗಿ ,ಅವರಿಗೆ ಅರ್ಥವಾಗುವಂತೆ  ,ಅವರಿಗೆ  ಮನನ ಮಾಡಿಸಲಾಗುತ್ತಿದೆ. ನನಗೇ ಈ ಕಾರ್ಯಕ್ರಮ ತುಂಬಾ ಇಷ್ಟವಾಗಿದೆ. 

Shobha Shobha இன் படம்
About diksha
by Shobha Shobha - திங்கள், 23 நவம்பர் 2020, 4:11 மாலை

The DIKSHA PORTAL is an open source digital platform that enables teachers to share the knowledge and acqaire knowledge

Laxman Rathod இன் படம்
About diksha
by Laxman Rathod - திங்கள், 23 நவம்பர் 2020, 4:10 மாலை

DIKSHA  platform offers teachers,students ant parents engaging learning material relevant  to the prescribed school curriculum.

It is a step to achieve comprehensive learning for both teachers and students.It will help teachers tocreate training ,content,profile in class resources assessment and connect with teacher community.

Laxman Rathod இன் படம்
About diksha
by Laxman Rathod - திங்கள், 23 நவம்பர் 2020, 4:10 மாலை

DIKSHA  platform offers teachers,students ant parents engaging learning material relevant  to the prescribed school curriculum.

It is a step to achieve comprehensive learning for both teachers and students.It will help teachers tocreate training ,content,profile in class resources assessment and connect with teacher community.

Akshatha S இன் படம்
DEEKSHA - PLATFORM FOR SCHOOL EDUCATION
by Akshatha S - திங்கள், 23 நவம்பர் 2020, 4:09 மாலை

Dear sir/mam

The DIKSHA PORTAL is an open source digital platform that enables teachers to share the knowledge and acqaire knowledge

Indira B இன் படம்
About DIKSHA
by Indira B - திங்கள், 23 நவம்பர் 2020, 4:08 மாலை

Diksha platform for school education.It offers teachers and students and psrents engaging learning material relevant to the prescribed school curriculum.     It free educational plst form that offers engaging learnig materials to both teachers and students.  

Jayamangala Nayak இன் படம்
about diksha
by Jayamangala Nayak - திங்கள், 23 நவம்பர் 2020, 4:07 மாலை

dear sir/ madam DIKSHA is a government educational port that helps the teachers to share their resourses and grab knowledge.this is a best platform to explore new experiences

பக்கம்: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ()