Discussion Forum

પૃષ્ઠ: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ()
Picture of Satappa Khot
Use of ICT in classroom
Satappa Khot - Tuesday, 16 November 2021, 12:24 PM દ્વારા

Today we do not need to go any further than our own home or even room, to see some form of ICT in our lives. Whether it be a computer, plasma TV, or mobile phone, we all have them in some part of our lives. In today’s society, people as consumers of ICT, all strive for the one dream – the dream of a connected life.

This makes ICT a lifestyle choice for much of the population. In addition, this lifestyle choice is changing the way we communicate, increasing the rate of consumerism, and changing how we interact and gather information

Picture of Satappa Khot
Use of ICT in classroom
Satappa Khot - Tuesday, 16 November 2021, 12:24 PM દ્વારા

Today we do not need to go any further than our own home or even room, to see some form of ICT in our lives. Whether it be a computer, plasma TV, or mobile phone, we all have them in some part of our lives. In today’s society, people as consumers of ICT, all strive for the one dream – the dream of a connected life.

This makes ICT a lifestyle choice for much of the population. In addition, this lifestyle choice is changing the way we communicate, increasing the rate of consumerism, and changing how we interact and gather information

Picture of Avinash L
2019-20 1 induction 1 evaluation
Avinash L - Thursday, 15 April 2021, 11:55 AM દ્વારા

Respected sir

As per the above subject is concerned I have taken online it course of induction 1 during the year 2019-20 1 till today my induction 1 activities haven't evaluated and haven't given any grades to it. Please complete the process of grading

Thanking you

With regards

Avinash 

Picture of Kamla Rajpal
infographics
Kamla Rajpal - Thursday, 11 March 2021, 8:31 AM દ્વારા

it's very effective tool for science education

Picture of Rajesh Kumar
Are today's e-content reliable for learning?
Rajesh Kumar - Sunday, 7 March 2021, 7:50 PM દ્વારા

Due to Covid-19 lockdown students were forced to sit idle inside their homes. To cater the needs there is influx of e-content in market which lure the students as well parents by making huge hollow promises. But whether all these e-contents are reliable or they are just money making tools. plz comment your views regarding this.

Picture of Hilal Ahmad Lone
ICT in Assessment
Hilal Ahmad Lone - Sunday, 7 March 2021, 3:25 PM દ્વારા

I want to know about some latest ICT based assessment tools.

Picture of Hilal Ahmad Lone
ICT in Assessment
Hilal Ahmad Lone - Sunday, 7 March 2021, 3:25 PM દ્વારા

I want to know about some latest ICT based assessment tools.

Picture of Kumaraswamy B P
indian sports
Kumaraswamy B P - Tuesday, 2 February 2021, 3:25 PM દ્વારા

Indian sports websites can accomplish a number of things. It can help you know about your favorite sport and sportsperson, keep you updated on the upcoming events, latest news and also videos about the action.

With the emergence of the internet in our lives, everything has changed. We have started communicating differently as we search, read and live online. Though there are many passionate sports writers in India, below is the list of Indian sports websites which we encounter a lot while researching about sports content. Thought it would be useful for you.

Badminton Indian KreedOn

Picture of Anitha B R
about khan academy
Anitha B R - Monday, 1 February 2021, 6:05 PM દ્વારા

It is the best app. I had many problems with my studies and during lockdown i couldn't join any tuition and my school teachers do not teach well as i m in government school. I m not saying that teachers in government schools are bad but in my school actually they are. It is the truth. 

Download Khan Academy App | Educational App StoreDownload Khan Academy App | Educational App StoreDownload Khan Academy App | Educational App Store

Picture of Anitha B R
about khan academy
Anitha B R - Monday, 1 February 2021, 6:05 PM દ્વારા

It is the best app. I had many problems with my studies and during lockdown i couldn't join any tuition and my school teachers do not teach well as i m in government school. I m not saying that teachers in government schools are bad but in my school actually they are. It is the truth. 

Download Khan Academy App | Educational App StoreDownload Khan Academy App | Educational App StoreDownload Khan Academy App | Educational App Store

Picture of Krishnegowda C P
About DIKSHA App
Krishnegowda C P - Monday, 1 February 2021, 5:09 PM દ્વારા

* The DIKSHA platform offers teachers, students and parents engaging learning material relevant to the prescribed school curriculum.

* Teachers have access to aids like lesson plans, worksheets and activities, to create enjoyable classroom experiences.

* Students understand concepts, revise lessons

Picture of Manjunath S M
deekasha platform
Manjunath S M - Monday, 1 February 2021, 2:18 PM દ્વારા

This application is pretty good for teachers,it focuses on how to teach which is not only beneficial for teachers but as well as for society. There are variety of things which we can explore in to know the answer of this question that how to teach well?But there is a little bit of problem in it tat

Picture of Veena Bai B M
about deeksha platform
Veena Bai B M - Monday, 1 February 2021, 1:57 PM દ્વારા

/home/user/Desktop/BMV TALP/EPA-16/unnamed.png

/home/user/Desktop/BMV TALP/EPA-16/Screenshot 2020-11-03 14:30:30.png

The DIKSHA platform offers engaging learning material, relevant to the prescribed school curriculum, to teachers, students and parents. Download the DIKSHA app and scan QR codes in your textbooks for easy access to all your lessons. {Android 5.1 and above}

Picture of Jagadeesha Jagadeesha
about diksha
Jagadeesha Jagadeesha - Sunday, 31 January 2021, 7:58 AM દ્વારા

hello friends ,diksha app is very useful to teachers to enrich teaching and now days teachers complete there

nista training through diksha.we get resource created by other teachers .it give encourge teachers tobecome 

technicaly strong.

Picture of Ravi Pratap Singh
ICT
Ravi Pratap Singh - Saturday, 30 January 2021, 10:45 PM દ્વારા

HELLO SIR

I AM USING DIKSHA.

ટેગ્સ:

Picture of Ravi Pratap Singh
ict
Ravi Pratap Singh - Saturday, 30 January 2021, 10:44 PM દ્વારા

hello sir

ટેગ્સ:

Picture of Iliyas Ahamed N
ABOUT DIKSHA APP
Iliyas Ahamed N - Wednesday, 27 January 2021, 9:55 PM દ્વારા

The DIKSHA platform offers teachers, students and parents engaging learning material relevant to the prescribed school curriculum. Teachers have access to aids like lesson plans, worksheets and activities, to create enjoyable classroom experiences. Students understand concepts, revise lessons and...
બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(360 શબ્દો)
ટેગ્સ:

Picture of Iliyas Ahamed N
ABOUT DIKSHA APP
Iliyas Ahamed N - Wednesday, 27 January 2021, 9:55 PM દ્વારા

The DIKSHA platform offers teachers, students and parents engaging learning material relevant to the prescribed school curriculum. Teachers have access to aids like lesson plans, worksheets and activities, to create enjoyable classroom experiences. Students understand concepts, revise lessons and...
બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(360 શબ્દો)
ટેગ્સ:

Picture of SATISH KUMAR BAIRY
Good evening to All
SATISH KUMAR BAIRY - Tuesday, 5 January 2021, 5:13 PM દ્વારા

Good evening to one and all

Good evening to All
SATISH KUMAR BAIRY - Tuesday, 5 January 2021, 5:13 PM દ્વારા

Good evening to one and all

Picture of Dr Mohammad Ghaznavi Idris
missing of the initial test
Dr Mohammad Ghaznavi Idris - Tuesday, 29 December 2020, 10:18 AM દ્વારા

dear Sir, 

i apologise for missing the initial test. Please let me know how to rectify it.

apologies

Picture of Jayappa M
Talp traing
Jayappa M - Friday, 11 December 2020, 12:52 PM દ્વારા

ಈ ತರಬೇತಿಯು ಬಹಳ ಅನುಕೂಲವಾಗಿದ್ದು ...ತರಬೇತಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ಹಲವು ಕಂಪ್ಯೂಟರ್ಗೆ ಸಂಭಂದಿಸಿದ ವಿಚಾರಗಳನ್ನು ಕಲಿತೆವು..ಸಂಪನ್ಮೂಲ ವೈಕ್ತಿಗಳಾದ ಮಹೇಶ್ ರವರು ತುಂಭಾ ಉತ್ತಮವಾಗಿ ತರಬೇತಿಯನ್ನು ನೀಡಿದರು....

Picture of Mahadev K
talp training
Mahadev K - Friday, 11 December 2020, 12:39 PM દ્વારા

ತರಬೇತಿ ಬಹಳ ಚೆನ್ನಾಗಿತ್ತು ಇನ್ನೂ ೧೦ ದಿನಗಳ ತರಬೇತಿ ಪಡೆದಿದ್ದಲ್ಲಿ ಕಂಪ್ಯೂಟರ್ ತಿಳಿದುಕೊಳ್ಳಬೇಕಾಗಿರುತ್ತದೆ

Picture of Priyadarshini R Raikar
TALP TRAINIG EXPERIENCES
Priyadarshini R Raikar - Friday, 11 December 2020, 12:39 PM દ્વારા

our talp training begins from1-12-2020.our training held in gjc t narasipura.our mentor is mahesh sir. though we use smart phone and  computer inour day today life ,we are not aware of some educational sites and managing them. our mentor mahesh sir is is very good teacher not only for children for us also. we learnt a lot from here but yet to learn a oceanfull. we are thankfull for our department too.

Picture of Shashidhara H P
online corces
Shashidhara H P - Friday, 11 December 2020, 12:31 PM દ્વારા

now a days online cource is nessesary for aii the teachers and students.recentjy i got promotion to high school so here every thing is maintaining under the comptuer and online .but to me it was been very difficult to maintain meen while our dipartment is giving training about this knowledge so ...

બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(68 શબ્દો)

Picture of Mahanthappa B D
ABOUT TALP
Mahanthappa B D - Friday, 11 December 2020, 11:27 AM દ્વારા

THIS IS VERY USEFUL TO ALL TEACHERS

Picture of KOTESWARA RAO V V
GOOD MORNING ONE AND ALL
KOTESWARA RAO V V - Tuesday, 8 December 2020, 2:18 PM દ્વારા

I am V.V.Koteswara Rao from Bhadradri District,Telangana State.I have been working as a Secondary Grade Teacher for the last 24 years.

My sincere thanks to Mr.Rajendra Pal (NCERT) for providing me this good opportunity. I am looking forward to learn something new through this course.

Good Morning
SATISH KUMAR BAIRY - Tuesday, 8 December 2020, 7:50 AM દ્વારા

Good morning to one and all.Iam Bairy Satish Kumar, working as a Secondary Grade Teacher from Adilabad District. This training is very useful to all subject teachers.Iam feeling very happy.

Thank you...

Good Morning
SATISH KUMAR BAIRY - Tuesday, 8 December 2020, 7:50 AM દ્વારા

Good morning to one and all.Iam Bairy Satish Kumar, working as a Secondary Grade Teacher from Adilabad District. This training is very useful to all subject teachers.Iam feeling very happy.

Thank you...

Picture of AFROZ BANU
About TALP training
AFROZ BANU - Saturday, 5 December 2020, 1:02 PM દ્વારા

It is vry useful in teaching learning process.Useful and bebeficial to all.Afrozbanu.Every trainy  was enriched with it.

Picture of MANJULA T
about talp
MANJULA T - Saturday, 5 December 2020, 1:00 PM દ્વારા

This training was really useful to all subject teacher.every trainee learnt lot of information.It can be used in classrooms teaching learning process. MANJULA T

G H S KOLLAL

Picture of RUDRAMUNI MJ M J
about talp
RUDRAMUNI MJ M J - Saturday, 5 December 2020, 11:24 AM દ્વારા

DIKSHA is a unique initiative which leverages existing highly scalable and flexible digital infrastructures, while keeping teachers at the center. It is built considering the whole teacher's life cycle - from the time student teachers enroll in Teacher Education Institutes (TEIs) to after...

Picture of NAJMA BANU
talp training
NAJMA BANU - Friday, 4 December 2020, 4:11 PM દ્વારા

talp trianinig is very useful to us we definitely used in school

najma banu

gjc

hiriyur chitradurga

Picture of NAJMA BANU
talp training
NAJMA BANU - Friday, 4 December 2020, 4:11 PM દ્વારા

talp trianinig is very useful to us we definitely used in school

najma banu

gjc

hiriyur chitradurga

Picture of SAVITHA D
about talp
SAVITHA D - Friday, 4 December 2020, 4:01 PM દ્વારા

1.this ict curricullum is unique programme.

2.it helps in teaching learning process.

3.it is usefull for teacherand students.

Picture of GEETHA GEETHA
talp induction training
GEETHA GEETHA - Friday, 4 December 2020, 4:00 PM દ્વારા

OUR 10 DAYS TALP TRAINING is very useful to class room teacher, we thankful to our resourse presons,

Picture of JAHNAVI G A
About TALP
JAHNAVI G A - Friday, 4 December 2020, 3:58 PM દ્વારા

TALP induction -1 trainining is unique and very useful.we learnt many things like writer,open office,libre impress.and we learnt many things like spread sheet letter writing etc.and learnt avarage sum graph screen shot copy paste etc. over all it is very useful technology based programme.

And came to know about many apps like airdroid, epathashala deeksha and many more.

Iam very thankful to out mentor who taught us with all patience.

thanking you.

jahnavi G A

G H S M D kote

Hiriyur Tq

chitradurga

Picture of MANJULA T
ABOUT TALP
MANJULA T - Friday, 4 December 2020, 3:56 PM દ્વારા

This training is very useful to all subject teachers and useful to class room teaching and learning process.16 assignments are useful in teaching situation.we knew information in this website students can easily and happily involve in teaching learning.

GHS.Kolahal.Chitradurga

Picture of GEETHA GEETHA
TALF TRAINING
GEETHA GEETHA - Friday, 4 December 2020, 3:54 PM દ્વારા

our 10 days TALF TRAINING is very useful to class room teacher.  Thanking to our Resources persons.

Picture of NASREEN TAJ
ABOUT TALP TRAINING INDUCTION
NASREEN TAJ - Friday, 4 December 2020, 3:50 PM દ્વારા

ICT cirriculum helps teachers and students

it has a useful techiniques and experimental

it helps in learning process in classroom

we can use efficitively digital process

from; nasreen taj

બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(32 શબ્દો)

Picture of NAJMA BANU
about talp
NAJMA BANU - Friday, 4 December 2020, 3:46 PM દ્વારા

talp trianing is very helpful for teachers  we are definitely used in school

from najma banu

assistant teacher

gjc hiriyur

chitradurga

Picture of OBANNA B
ABOUT TALP
OBANNA B - Friday, 4 December 2020, 3:45 PM દ્વારા

ICT Curricullum is very usefull to us
its a unique programme
it provides digitall techniques to teacher.

obanna B
 GHSvasantha nagara
hiriyur tq
chitradurga dist.

Picture of CHANDRAPPA D K
ABOUT ICT
CHANDRAPPA D K - Friday, 4 December 2020, 3:45 PM દ્વારા

DIKSHA is a unique initiative which leverages existing highly scalable and flexible digital infrastructures, while keeping teachers at the center. It is built considering the whole teacher's life cycle - from the time student teachers enroll in Teacher Education Institutes (TEIs) to

...બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(48 શબ્દો)

Picture of NAGESHA M P
about talp
NAGESHA M P - Friday, 4 December 2020, 3:38 PM દ્વારા

DIKSHA is a unique initiative which leverages existing highly scalable and flexible digital infrastructures, while keeping teachers at the center. It is built considering the whole teacher's life cycle - from the time student teachers enroll in Teacher Education Institutes (TEIs) to .....

બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(50 શબ્દો)

Picture of YOGEESH R
ABOUT TALP
YOGEESH R - Friday, 4 December 2020, 3:32 PM દ્વારા

Ict curriculum helps teachers and students

.it has a useful techiniques and experiments

it helps in learning process in the class room

we can use effectively digital process

Yogeesh R

GHS bharamapura

TQ HIRIYUR

Picture of SUJATHA N
About TALP Training
SUJATHA N - Friday, 4 December 2020, 3:30 PM દ્વારા

TALP Training has enriched me with a lot of information which I really don't know.Because I always used my system LENOVO Windows version manually. But in this training I have come across the methods to be  practised in handling the system.

By N.Sujatha

Assistant Teacher,

G.H.S., Bharampura

Hiriyur- Taluk

Chitradurga.

Picture of DADAPEER H
About talp
DADAPEER H - Friday, 4 December 2020, 3:30 PM દ્વારા

ದಿನಾಂಕ 9 11 2020 ರಿಂದ 21 11 2020 ರ ವರೆಗೆ ನಡೆದ ತರಬೇತಿಯು ತುಂಬಾ ಉಪಯುಕ್ತವಾದ ಕಾರ್ಯಕ್ರಮವಾಗಿತ್ತು ಸಂಪನ್ಮೂಲ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿಗಳಾದ ಶ್ರೀಯುತ ಹನುಮಂತರಾಜು ಯವರು ತುಂಬಾ ಚೆನ್ನಾಗಿ ತರಬೇತಿಯನ್ನು ನೀಡಿದರು ಇದರಿಂದ ಶಿಕ್ಷಕರಿಗೆ ತುಂಬಾ ಉಪಯುಕ್ತವಾಗಿತ್ತು ಇಂತಹ ತರಬೇತಿ ಆಗಿಂದಾಗ್ಗೆ ಉಬ್ ನಡೆಯುತ್ತಿದ್ದರೆ ವೃತ್ತಿಜೀವನದಲ್ಲಿ ಇನ್ನು ಹೆಚ್ಚು ಉಪಯುಕ್ತವಾಗುತ್ತದೆ...

બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(134 શબ્દો)

Picture of DADAPEER H
About talp
DADAPEER H - Friday, 4 December 2020, 3:30 PM દ્વારા

ದಿನಾಂಕ 9 11 2020 ರಿಂದ 21 11 2020 ರ ವರೆಗೆ ನಡೆದ ತರಬೇತಿಯು ತುಂಬಾ ಉಪಯುಕ್ತವಾದ ಕಾರ್ಯಕ್ರಮವಾಗಿತ್ತು ಸಂಪನ್ಮೂಲ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿಗಳಾದ ಶ್ರೀಯುತ ಹನುಮಂತರಾಜು ಯವರು ತುಂಬಾ ಚೆನ್ನಾಗಿ ತರಬೇತಿಯನ್ನು ನೀಡಿದರು ಇದರಿಂದ ಶಿಕ್ಷಕರಿಗೆ ತುಂಬಾ ಉಪಯುಕ್ತವಾಗಿತ್ತು ಇಂತಹ ತರಬೇತಿ ಆಗಿಂದಾಗ್ಗೆ ಉಬ್ ನಡೆಯುತ್ತಿದ್ದರೆ ವೃತ್ತಿಜೀವನದಲ್ಲಿ ಇನ್ನು ಹೆಚ್ಚು ಉಪಯುಕ್ತವಾಗುತ್ತದೆ...

બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(134 શબ્દો)

Picture of MANJANAIK R
ABOUT ICT
MANJANAIK R - Friday, 4 December 2020, 3:29 PM દ્વારા

DIKSHA is a unique initiative which leverages existing highly scalable and flexible digital infrastructures, while keeping teachers at the center. It is built considering the whole teacher's life cycle - from the time student teachers enroll in Teacher Education Institutes (TEIs) to after...

બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(49 શબ્દો)

Picture of DATTATREYA RANGASUBHE
About talp
DATTATREYA RANGASUBHE - Monday, 30 November 2020, 1:14 PM દ્વારા

The talp training is very usefull for teachers got enriched and I will definitly implimented in my school looking forward for refresher cource

About talp

The talp training is very usefull for teachers got enriched and I will definitly implimented in my school looking forward for refresher cource

About talp

Picture of Md Yasin Jahangeersab Karnool
Features of Deeksha Portal
Md Yasin Jahangeersab Karnool - Saturday, 28 November 2020, 3:23 PM દ્વારા

DIKSHA is a unique initiative which leverages existing highly scalable and flexible digital infrastructures, while keeping teachers at the center. It is built considering the whole teacher's life cycle - from the time student teachers enroll in Teacher Education Institutes (TEIs) to after they ...

બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(150 શબ્દો)

Picture of Veerabhadrappa N Dotihal
Features of DIKSHA APP
Veerabhadrappa N Dotihal - Saturday, 28 November 2020, 3:17 PM દ્વારા

DIKSHA is a unique initiative which leverages existing highly scalable and flexible digital infrastructures, while keeping teachers at the center. It is built considering the whole teacher's life cycle - from the time student teachers enroll in Teacher Education Institutes (TEIs) to ...

બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(156 શબ્દો)

Picture of Renukabai D Hungund
fetures of diksha portal
Renukabai D Hungund - Saturday, 28 November 2020, 3:17 PM દ્વારા

DIKSHA is a unique initiative which leverages existing highly scalable and flexible digital infrastructures, while keeping teachers at the center. It is built considering the whole teacher's life cycle - from the time student teachers enroll in Teacher Education Institutes (TEIs) to ...

બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(156 શબ્દો)

Picture of J P Kiragi
Features of the Diksha
J P Kiragi - Saturday, 28 November 2020, 3:15 PM દ્વારા

બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(156 શબ્દો)

Picture of Arjumand Shaheen M Soudagar
Feactures of Diksha Portal
Arjumand Shaheen M Soudagar - Saturday, 28 November 2020, 3:13 PM દ્વારા

બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(156 શબ્દો)

Picture of Manjula Manjula
Feactures of Deexafortal
Manjula Manjula - Saturday, 28 November 2020, 3:13 PM દ્વારા

બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(156 શબ્દો)

Picture of Gurappa Yamanppa Nagaral
Features of Diksha Portal
Gurappa Yamanppa Nagaral - Saturday, 28 November 2020, 3:13 PM દ્વારા

બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(156 શબ્દો)

Picture of Shobha B Bijapur
Feactuers of Deexa Portal
Shobha B Bijapur - Saturday, 28 November 2020, 3:13 PM દ્વારા

બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(156 શબ્દો)

Picture of Gayatri L Kulkarni
Features of Diksha portal
Gayatri L Kulkarni - Saturday, 28 November 2020, 3:12 PM દ્વારા

DIKSHA is a unique initiative which leverages existing highly scalable and flexible digital infrastructures, while keeping teachers at the center. It is built considering the whole teacher's life cycle - from the time student teachers enroll in Teacher Education Institutes (TEIs) to after they ...

બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(150 શબ્દો)

Picture of Shaktishivaram Bijapur
Features of Diksh Portal
Shaktishivaram Bijapur - Saturday, 28 November 2020, 3:10 PM દ્વારા

બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(130 શબ્દો)

Picture of Mahesh Dandage
openion about NROER
Mahesh Dandage - Saturday, 28 November 2020, 12:06 PM દ્વારા

Dear sir,

nroer is a most usefull for students and teachers it is a best web for all one thanks to mhrd

Picture of Mahesh Dandage
openion about NROER
Mahesh Dandage - Saturday, 28 November 2020, 12:05 PM દ્વારા

Dear sir,

nroer is a most usefull for students and teachers it is a best web for all one thanks to mhrd

Picture of Ravi Shankara K N
TALP Induction-1
Ravi Shankara K N - Saturday, 28 November 2020, 12:04 PM દ્વારા

Talp induction training is a very useful training for all teachers. This training helps teachers to enhance their teaching skills. This training definately makes teachers to use technology in teaching learning process.

Picture of CHANNABASAPPA B M
Talp
CHANNABASAPPA B M - Thursday, 26 November 2020, 3:17 PM દ્વારા

Talp is good programme, we learn form this very very much.... We are enjoy while learning..

Picture of CHANNABASAPPA B M
Talp
CHANNABASAPPA B M - Thursday, 26 November 2020, 3:16 PM દ્વારા

Talp is good programme, we learn form this very very much.... We are enjoy while learning..

Picture of Muktha M
swayam online course
Muktha M - Thursday, 26 November 2020, 2:55 PM દ્વારા

https://onlinecourses.swayam2.ac.in/nce20_sc21/preview

Biology XI Part-II

By Dr. Sunita Farkya   |   DESM, NCERT, New Delhi
The reductionist approach to study of life forms resulted in increasing use of physio-chemical concepts and techniques. Majority of these studies employed either surviving ...
બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(1060 શબ્દો)

Picture of FAYAZ K
About talp
FAYAZ K - Thursday, 26 November 2020, 8:39 AM દ્વારા

Talp training is very useful training for all  age groupI....

t's helpful for gaining knowledge

Picture of FAYAZ K
About talp
FAYAZ K - Thursday, 26 November 2020, 8:38 AM દ્વારા

Talp training is very useful training for all  age groupI....

t's helpful for gaining knowledge

Picture of VINUTHA RANI G M
About talp
VINUTHA RANI G M - Wednesday, 25 November 2020, 5:28 PM દ્વારા

Talp is a great opportunity for teachers to enhance their skills in learning. It's very curious to children if we use Computer and laptops in teaching. Pupils are attracted towards our teaching and learn very well

Picture of Girish Kumar M K
swayam online cours
Girish Kumar M K - Wednesday, 25 November 2020, 3:52 PM દ્વારા

Accountancy XI Part-I

By Prof. Shipra Vaidya   |   DESS, NCERT, New Delhi
બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(437 શબ્દો)

Picture of MAHALINGAPPA S T
About Talp
MAHALINGAPPA S T - Wednesday, 25 November 2020, 3:37 PM દ્વારા

Talp is a very good programme, we learn much more knowledge through this training.... Well adopt this technology in our class room...

Picture of MAHALINGAPPA S T
About Talp
MAHALINGAPPA S T - Wednesday, 25 November 2020, 3:37 PM દ્વારા

Talp is a very good programme, we learn much more knowledge through this training.... Well adopt this technology in our class room...

Picture of Siddeswara M
swayam NCERT onlinecourse
Siddeswara M - Wednesday, 25 November 2020, 11:49 AM દ્વારા

Mathematics XI Part-II

By Prof. T. P. Sarma   |   DESM, NCERT, New Delhi
બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(466 શબ્દો)

Picture of Shabana Shaikh
ABOUT DIKSHA
Shabana Shaikh - Wednesday, 25 November 2020, 10:15 AM દ્વારા

It is very helpful "TALP TRAINING" for teacher to useful.It is  important technology to the teachers to teach students.

Picture of SHASHIKALA SHASHIKALA
BLII- 014: ICT in Libraries By Professor Uma Kanjilal | Indira Gandhi National Open University
SHASHIKALA SHASHIKALA - Tuesday, 24 November 2020, 3:30 PM દ્વારા

A course for all to integrate library with ict

SUMMARY

Course Status : Upcoming
Course Type : Core
Duration : 12 weeks
Start Date :
બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(47 શબ્દો)

Picture of ANUPAMA M B
Annual Refresher Programme In English Language Teaching By Prof Dr Jagdish S Joshi
ANUPAMA M B - Tuesday, 24 November 2020, 3:13 PM દ્વારા

Hi friend this is an opportunity to enrich our teaching. here is the brief note about

Annual Refresher Programme In English Language Teaching

બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(86 શબ્દો)

Picture of LAKSHMIPATHAIAH LAKSHMIPATHAIAH
About Diksha
LAKSHMIPATHAIAH LAKSHMIPATHAIAH - Tuesday, 24 November 2020, 11:21 AM દ્વારા

Diksha will serve as National Digital Infrastructure foe Teacher . All teachers across nation will be euipped with advanced digital technology.

Diksha portal will enable , accelerate and amplify solutions in realm of teacher education . IT will aid teachers to learn & train themselves for which assessment resource will be available. IT will help teachers to create training content, profile , in class resources assessment aids news and announced and connect with teacher community

Picture of BHAGAVATHI. A N
diksha
BHAGAVATHI. A N - Tuesday, 24 November 2020, 10:37 AM દ્વારા

DIKSHA is unique initiative which leverages existing highly scalable and flexibel digitel

infrastructures ,while keeping teachers at the center.it is built considering the whole teacher life cycle -fromthe time student teacher enroll in Teacher Education Institutes to after they riter as teachers.

Picture of DR. SATHEESH B
Health & Wellness Coach Certification Training Program
DR. SATHEESH B - Monday, 23 November 2020, 4:48 PM દ્વારા

ALISON FREE ONLINE COURSE:

Physical Education Fitness Training Principles and Methods Interested in physical education? Learn about sports science and effective training techniques.

Duration: 1 1/2Hrs- 3 Hrs

For more details visit the below link.

https://alison....

બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(80 શબ્દો)

Picture of Sunil Kumar S
About Diksha
Sunil Kumar S - Monday, 23 November 2020, 4:33 PM દ્વારા

The DIKSHA PORTAL is an open source digital platform that enables teacher to share the knowledge and acquired knowledge. 

Picture of SHIVASHANKARA B B
About DIKSHA
SHIVASHANKARA B B - Monday, 23 November 2020, 4:31 PM દ્વારા

Dear sir,

DIKSHA is a unique initiative which leverages existing highly scalable and flexible digital infrastructures,while keeping teachers at the center. It is built considering the whole teachers life cycle from the time student teachers enroll in Teacher Education Institutes(TEIs)to after they...

બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(157 શબ્દો)

Picture of Ganapathi Bhat
About Diksha program
Ganapathi Bhat - Monday, 23 November 2020, 4:29 PM દ્વારા

Diksha is an educational Program.  Nowadays It is very popular & usefull for all the teachers  who are ambicias to learn more.We are also interested  to work with this programme. I think you are  like RPs, Computer experts, Educational Officers and Friends are co-operates .

Picture of Shabana Shaikh
about deeksha
Shabana Shaikh - Monday, 23 November 2020, 4:28 PM દ્વારા

TALP talp means technology assistent learning program . talp aims to combine combine classroom teaching with ICT enabled teaching and learning in all subjects through digital center the governament aims to engage students and enhance their understanding .laptops with pre loaded digital content in mathematics and science subject

Picture of Arathi Arathi
ದೀಕ್ಷಾ
Arathi Arathi - Monday, 23 November 2020, 4:26 PM દ્વારા

ದೀಕ್ಷಾ ಒಂದು ಉತ್ತಮವಾದ ಕಾರ್ಯಕ್ರಮ. ಇಂದಿನ ಮಕ್ಕಳು ಮಾಧ್ಯಮದಿಂದ ಹೆಚ್ಚಿನ ವಿಷಯ ತಿಳಿದಿರುವುದರಿಂದ ಅವರ ಮಟ್ಟಕ್ಕೆ ಸರಿಯಾಗಿ ,ಅವರಿಗೆ ಅರ್ಥವಾಗುವಂತೆ ,ಅವರಿಗೆ ಮನನ ಮಾಡಿಸಲಾಗುತ್ತಿದೆ. ನನಗೇ ಈ ಕಾರ್ಯಕ್ರಮ ತುಂಬಾ ಇಷ್ಟವಾಗಿದೆ.

cr

Picture of Sathishchandra Shetty K
About Diksha
Sathishchandra Shetty K - Monday, 23 November 2020, 4:21 PM દ્વારા

Diksha platform for school education.It offers teachers and students and psrents engaging learning material relevant to the prescribed school curriculum. It free educational plst form that offers engaging learnig materials to both teachers and students.

Picture of Anita G
About Deeksha
Anita G - Monday, 23 November 2020, 4:20 PM દ્વારા

t gives online classes from class9 till post graduation . It offers many courses through online. It also helps the teachers to their personal development

Picture of Rudra Achari
about diksha
Rudra Achari - Monday, 23 November 2020, 4:19 PM દ્વારા

ದೀಕ್ಷಾ ಒಂದು ಉತ್ತಮವಾದ ಕಾರ್ಯಕ್ರಮ. ಇಂದಿನ ಮಕ್ಕಳು ಮಾಧ್ಯಮದಿಂದ ಹೆಚ್ಚಿನ ವಿಷಯ ತಿಳಿದಿರುವುದರಿಂದ ಅವರ ಮಟ್ಟಕ್ಕೆ ಸರಿಯಾಗಿ ,ಅವರಿಗೆ ಅರ್ಥವಾಗುವಂತೆ ,ಅವರಿಗೆ ಮನನ ಮಾಡಿಸಲಾಗುತ್ತಿದೆ. ನನಗೇ ಈ ಕಾರ್ಯಕ್ರಮ ತುಂಬಾ ಇಷ್ಟವಾಗಿದೆ.

Picture of Krishna Neralakatte
about deeksha
Krishna Neralakatte - Monday, 23 November 2020, 4:19 PM દ્વારા

DIKSHA platform helps teachers,students and parents engaging learning material relevant to the prescribed school curriculum. It is a step to achieve comprehensive learning for both teachers and students.

Picture of Pavan Kumar
About Diksha
Pavan Kumar - Monday, 23 November 2020, 4:19 PM દ્વારા

Diksha app is very much helpful for students of our state durig corona pandemic time, all the students are utilizing this learning content to maximum extent and very helpful for rural students also.Here they can have access to A-V lessons ,notes etc....It is a step to achieve comprehensive learning for both students & teachers.

Picture of Arathi B M
Diksha
Arathi B M - Monday, 23 November 2020, 4:16 PM દ્વારા

ದೀಕ್ಷಾ ಒಂದು ಉತ್ತಮವಾದ ಕಾರ್ಯಕ್ರಮ. ಇಂದಿನ ಮಕ್ಕಳು ಮಾಧ್ಯಮದಿಂದ ಹೆಚ್ಚಿನ ವಿಷಯ ತಿಳಿದಿರುವುದರಿಂದ  ಅವರ ಮಟ್ಟಕ್ಕೆ ಸರಿಯಾಗಿ ,ಅವರಿಗೆ ಅರ್ಥವಾಗುವಂತೆ  ,ಅವರಿಗೆ  ಮನನ ಮಾಡಿಸಲಾಗುತ್ತಿದೆ. ನನಗೇ ಈ ಕಾರ್ಯಕ್ರಮ ತುಂಬಾ ಇಷ್ಟವಾಗಿದೆ. 

Picture of Dinakara Shetty B
about deeksha
Dinakara Shetty B - Monday, 23 November 2020, 4:16 PM દ્વારા

DIKSHA platform offers teachers,students ant parents engaging learning material relevant to the prescribed school curriculum. It is a step to achieve comprehensive learning for both teachers and students.It will help teachers tocreate training ,content,profile in class resources assessment and connect with teacher community.

Picture of Arathi B M
Diksha
Arathi B M - Monday, 23 November 2020, 4:16 PM દ્વારા

ದೀಕ್ಷಾ ಒಂದು ಉತ್ತಮವಾದ ಕಾರ್ಯಕ್ರಮ. ಇಂದಿನ ಮಕ್ಕಳು ಮಾಧ್ಯಮದಿಂದ ಹೆಚ್ಚಿನ ವಿಷಯ ತಿಳಿದಿರುವುದರಿಂದ  ಅವರ ಮಟ್ಟಕ್ಕೆ ಸರಿಯಾಗಿ ,ಅವರಿಗೆ ಅರ್ಥವಾಗುವಂತೆ  ,ಅವರಿಗೆ  ಮನನ ಮಾಡಿಸಲಾಗುತ್ತಿದೆ. ನನಗೇ ಈ ಕಾರ್ಯಕ್ರಮ ತುಂಬಾ ಇಷ್ಟವಾಗಿದೆ. 

Picture of Shobha Shobha
About diksha
Shobha Shobha - Monday, 23 November 2020, 4:11 PM દ્વારા

The DIKSHA PORTAL is an open source digital platform that enables teachers to share the knowledge and acqaire knowledge

Picture of Laxman Rathod
About diksha
Laxman Rathod - Monday, 23 November 2020, 4:10 PM દ્વારા

DIKSHA  platform offers teachers,students ant parents engaging learning material relevant  to the prescribed school curriculum.

It is a step to achieve comprehensive learning for both teachers and students.It will help teachers tocreate training ,content,profile in class resources assessment and connect with teacher community.

Picture of Laxman Rathod
About diksha
Laxman Rathod - Monday, 23 November 2020, 4:10 PM દ્વારા

DIKSHA  platform offers teachers,students ant parents engaging learning material relevant  to the prescribed school curriculum.

It is a step to achieve comprehensive learning for both teachers and students.It will help teachers tocreate training ,content,profile in class resources assessment and connect with teacher community.

Picture of Akshatha S
DEEKSHA - PLATFORM FOR SCHOOL EDUCATION
Akshatha S - Monday, 23 November 2020, 4:09 PM દ્વારા

Dear sir/mam

The DIKSHA PORTAL is an open source digital platform that enables teachers to share the knowledge and acqaire knowledge

Picture of Indira B
About DIKSHA
Indira B - Monday, 23 November 2020, 4:08 PM દ્વારા

Diksha platform for school education.It offers teachers and students and psrents engaging learning material relevant to the prescribed school curriculum.     It free educational plst form that offers engaging learnig materials to both teachers and students.  

Picture of Jayamangala Nayak
about diksha
Jayamangala Nayak - Monday, 23 November 2020, 4:07 PM દ્વારા

dear sir/ madam DIKSHA is a government educational port that helps the teachers to share their resourses and grab knowledge.this is a best platform to explore new experiences

પૃષ્ઠ: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ()