Discussion Forum

પૃષ્ઠ: () 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ()
Picture of UMAPATHI H M
mathas GEOGEBRA
UMAPATHI H M - Sunday, 11 October 2020, 12:24 PM દ્વારા

https://www.geogebra.org/about

What is GeoGebra?

GeoGebra is dynamic mathematics software for all levels of education that brings together geometry, algebra, spreadsheets, graphing, statistics and calculus in one easy-to-use package. GeoGebra is a rapidly expanding community of millions of ...

બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(115 શબ્દો)

Picture of YASMEEN BANU
Certificate Course in Urdu Script
YASMEEN BANU - Sunday, 11 October 2020, 12:24 PM દ્વારા

Urdu

Zabaan offers Urdu script classes for Hindi speakers and beginner Urdu classes for expats at its centres in Delhi and Mumbai.

Learn how to read and write Urdu in five weeks! This course is the first in a series of Urdu courses for Hindi speakers. Designed for speakers of Hindi, this ...

બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(136 શબ્દો)

Picture of RAMESHA H N
sports kho kho
RAMESHA H N - Sunday, 11 October 2020, 12:10 PM દ્વારા

https://web.kheloindia.gov.in/kho-kho

Ramesha h n

ghs hedduru

thirthahalli tq shimoga dist

hi friends today we learn about kho kho

The game of KHO KHO is one of the oldest traditional tag games of India. It is a team game. A team consists of 12 Players, one coach, one manager and other ...

બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(170 શબ્દો)

Picture of JITHENDRA P M
Diploma in Physical Education
JITHENDRA P M - Sunday, 11 October 2020, 12:07 PM દ્વારા

Duration

2 Years

Level

Diploma After 10+2

Type

Diploma
બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(105 શબ્દો)

Picture of GANESHA K D
ONLINE CLASS OF BASIC MATHEMATICS
GANESHA K D - Sunday, 11 October 2020, 12:05 PM દ્વારા

CBSE CLASS 6 MATHS SYLLABUS 2020-21

https://byjus.com/cbse/class-6-maths-syllabus/

CBSE Class 6 Maths Syllabus – Chapter Names

The table below shows the chapter names and topics under each chapter. Students can find all these chapters in NCERT Class 6 Maths textbook. It is recommended...

બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(567 શબ્દો)
ટેગ્સ:

Picture of RASHMI G
Online craft courses
RASHMI G - Sunday, 11 October 2020, 12:04 PM દ્વારા

Embroidery on Photographs with 10 Simple Stitches

Information about the course :-

This class is all about hand embroidery on photos, where you will learn 10 basic embroidery stitches that will enhance images of all kinds. It doesn't matter what skill level you're at with fiber art, whether ...

બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(160 શબ્દો)

Picture of RAJINI A N
online Bharathanatya class for kids
RAJINI A N - Sunday, 11 October 2020, 12:04 PM દ્વારા

https://www.google.com/search?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&q=online+bharathanatya+class+for+kids&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

CLASS SUMMARY
Learn the ancient form of dance form through our special Bharatanatyam ...
બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(190 શબ્દો)

Picture of MANJAPPA S H
TALP 2020
MANJAPPA S H - Sunday, 11 October 2020, 12:02 PM દ્વારા

THIS TRAINING GIVE ME MORE KNOWLEDGE IN TECHONOLGY.THANKS TO DSERT.

Picture of SHOBHA C
Teaching maths for 10 class through online
SHOBHA C - Sunday, 11 October 2020, 12:02 PM દ્વારા

https://www.google.com/search?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&q=maths+teaching+for+class+10th&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Online math tuitions for Class 10 in India

With the rise in online tuition classes in India, learning has become more personalized and flexible. It has been proven to be a more competent ...
બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(153 શબ્દો)

Picture of SANTHOSHA G
yoga
SANTHOSHA G - Sunday, 11 October 2020, 12:01 PM દ્વારા

https://www.nytimes.com/guides/well/beginner-yoga

It’s time to roll out your yoga mat and discover the combination of physical and mental exercises that for thousands of years have hooked yoga practitioners around the globe. The beauty of yoga is that you don’t have to be a yogi or yogini to reap the benefits. Whether you are young or old, overweight or fit, yoga has the power to calm the mind and strengthen the body. Don’t be intimidated by yoga terminology, fancy yoga studios and complicated poses. Yoga is for everyone.

SANTHOSHA G

G H S NONABURU

THIRTHAHALLI

Picture of RAVICHANDRA D
yoga
RAVICHANDRA D - Sunday, 11 October 2020, 12:00 PM દ્વારા

https://www.nytimes.com/guides/well/beginner-yoga

It’s time to roll out your yoga mat and discover the combination of physical and mental exercises that for thousands of years have hooked yoga practitioners around the globe. The beauty of yoga is that you don’t have to be a yogi or yogini to reap the benefits. Whether you are young or old, overweight or fit, yoga has the power to calm the mind and strengthen the body. Don’t be intimidated by yoga terminology, fancy yoga studios and complicated poses. Yoga is for everyone.

Ravichandra d

ghs Heddur

thirthahalli.

Picture of MOHANA S
KHO KHO
MOHANA S - Sunday, 11 October 2020, 11:59 AM દ્વારા

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kho_kho

ABOUT GROUND MEASUREMENTS

A kho kho playing field is rectangular. It is 27 by 16 metres (89 ft × 52 ft) in length nio. In the middle of these two rectangles, there are two wooden poles. The central lane's dimensions are 24 m × 30 cm. There are eight cross...

બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(246 શબ્દો)

Picture of SHAILAJA N J
REGORDING TALP 2020
SHAILAJA N J - Sunday, 11 October 2020, 11:53 AM દ્વારા

Hi everybody,

talp 2020 is very useful to us. this 10 days training is give more knowledge in technology and how to teach for students through the technology.

thank you dsert,

11-10-2020.

Picture of SHEKHAR NAIK R
online folk dance classes
SHEKHAR NAIK R - Sunday, 11 October 2020, 11:53 AM દ્વારા

https://www.dancewithmadhuri.com/blog/tag/learn-folk-dances-onlin

As the name goes, Folk dances are developed by the common folk of a certain country or region. It is an art developed by the people and reflects their life. They are usually held at gatherings or social functions and are ...
બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(261 શબ્દો)

Picture of MUNAWAR ALI
talp 2020 03.10.2020 to 13.10.2020
MUNAWAR ALI - Sunday, 11 October 2020, 11:52 AM દ્વારા

talp  traning  is very use ful to us and 10 days traning is worth for worth for all thanks for our deparment.    

thes traning give me more knowledge in technologe and class level to traning a students.

'' thank you dser''

from.

બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(57 શબ્દો)

Picture of RAJENDRA BURADIKATTI
Learn Spoken Kannada - Crash Course
RAJENDRA BURADIKATTI - Sunday, 11 October 2020, 11:51 AM દ્વારા

Course Details:

(This Course is basically designed for the Non-Kannadigas)

1) The Highlights (What we learn in this Course)

• Spoken Kannada
  • Basic Grammar of Kannada Language
  • Sentence Structure in Kannada

2) Course Duration

No specific duration as it is a self learning course

3)  Contents of the ...

બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(144 શબ્દો)

Picture of VANITHA B
kabbadi online class
VANITHA B - Sunday, 11 October 2020, 11:48 AM દ્વારા

https://youtu.be/aJWdGdF4JgE

vanitha B

kps konandur

Picture of MANOHAR K M
Kabaddi skills on Online class
MANOHAR K M - Sunday, 11 October 2020, 11:44 AM દ્વારા

https://youtu.be/3eZf4q6Gb-I

KM MANOHARA

GHS TUDURU

THIRTHAHALLI

Picture of SRIKUMAR SRIKUMAR
regarding talp2020
SRIKUMAR SRIKUMAR - Sunday, 11 October 2020, 11:41 AM દ્વારા

Talp training is very useful to us and 10 Days training is worth for all .Thanks for our Department.

Picture of SHRIKANTH RAMA PATGAR
Online Drama Class for Kids
SHRIKANTH RAMA PATGAR - Sunday, 11 October 2020, 11:35 AM દ્વારા

https://youtu.be/eIFBWiyE5O8

-SHRIKANTH RAMA PATGAR

KPS KONANDUR

THIRTHAHALLI

Picture of KOTESHWARI A
TALP TRAINING - 2020
KOTESHWARI A - Sunday, 11 October 2020, 11:12 AM દ્વારા

HI, FRIENDS

I really get more  information about ICT, NROER, etc.   Talp  training is very useful to teachers, we know how to use videos , images , and others from  downloading  different websites. its uses  in classrooms.

Picture of NAGARAJA M H
REGARDING INDUCTION 1 TRAINING
NAGARAJA M H - Sunday, 11 October 2020, 10:54 AM દ્વારા

Talp  induction training  is very useful for us.ten days training  is worth for every teachers

Picture of NAGARAJA M H
talp 2020
NAGARAJA M H - Sunday, 11 October 2020, 10:51 AM દ્વારા

hi friends

Picture of Anil Rathod
INDUCTION-1
Anil Rathod - Friday, 9 October 2020, 11:27 AM દ્વારા

Hi dear friends,

I have been attending the Induction-1 TALP training.In this training I am getting a lot of knowledge about the using of ICT in our classroom.I am really happy to impliment this in my classroom using my mobile phone,ppt and searching from google etc,images,videos, animations and a lot of things.

Picture of Mahesh Ganiger
Induction-1
Mahesh Ganiger - Friday, 9 October 2020, 11:24 AM દ્વારા

Hello friends,

i am participating in induction-1 training. The training is very useful for us to develop professionally because here we can learn about ICT which are helpful in our classroom teaching.

Picture of GANGADHARA T H
Features of Swayam_Gangadhar TH
GANGADHARA T H - Thursday, 1 October 2020, 4:42 PM દ્વારા

Swayam is a very good portal for teachers to take online courses of our choice for free of cast and also the duration is very less so that an active teacher can take courses frequently.

Picture of KAMALAKAR D
Sharing my reviews about SWAYAM website
KAMALAKAR D - Thursday, 1 October 2020, 4:40 PM દ્વારા

very good course and all type of online course here available free cost of every course

Picture of YALLAMMA R
talp induction basic tranning-1. date;21/9/20 to 3/10/20
YALLAMMA R - Thursday, 1 October 2020, 4:35 PM દ્વારા

This traning is very usful to all subject teachers , and also class room teaching and good learning process.we learn how to use computer ,how to  creat flowders  and how to save fils images etc.we get new informations from other website and collect informations eassly. So we happly inlove in this...

બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(78 શબ્દો)

Picture of GURUSWAMY N
TALP INDUCTION BASIC 1
GURUSWAMY N - Thursday, 1 October 2020, 4:32 PM દ્વારા

This training is very useful for all subject teachers and teaching profession.I thank to resource persons.

Guruswamy.N

GJC . HIRIYUR

Picture of EKANATHA C L
Regarding ICT and TALP training
EKANATHA C L - Thursday, 1 October 2020, 4:15 PM દ્વારા

Namasthe.

• ICT and TALP training are very useful for the teachers and students especially in this COVID-19 pandemic scenario.
  • Using technology we can make our teaching-learning process very effective and attractive 
  • In language learning process we can expose our learners to knowledge web and make them to use language skillfully.
  • This training has helped me to reach my learning virtual platform,
Thank you.
Looking forward to undergo advanced course.
 Yours faitfully
Ekanatha. C.L
English Language Teacher,
Government PU College, Turuvanuru
Chitradurga - 577 517
email - ekanathcl@gmail.com

Picture of ANILKUMAR C N
About ICT and TALP
ANILKUMAR C N - Thursday, 1 October 2020, 4:01 PM દ્વારા

Namasthe.

• ICT and TALP training are very useful for the teachers and students especially in this COVID-19 pandemic scenario.
  • Using technology we can make our teaching-learning process very effective and attractive 
  • In language learning process we can expose our learners to knowledge web and also ...
બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(120 શબ્દો)

Picture of ANANTHA M
talp iduction 1
ANANTHA M - Thursday, 1 October 2020, 4:01 PM દ્વારા

this training is usefull to the teachers.aiso very usefull tociass room students.teaching and earning process. but i am nearer to the retirement age. when i became mastrey in the computer.

Picture of LOKESHWARAPPA N T
about talp
LOKESHWARAPPA N T - Thursday, 1 October 2020, 3:55 PM દ્વારા

this training is very useful. it can easily use in teaching learning process.

thank you

LOKESHWARAPPA N T

GHS ...

બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(21 શબ્દો)

Picture of LOKESHWARAPPA N T
about talp
LOKESHWARAPPA N T - Thursday, 1 October 2020, 3:55 PM દ્વારા

this training is very useful. it can easily use in teaching learning process.

thank you

LOKESHWARAPPA N T

GHS ...

બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(21 શબ્દો)

Picture of BHARATHAMMA K
ICT Crriculam Imformation.
BHARATHAMMA K - Thursday, 1 October 2020, 3:55 PM દ્વારા

In this Training  is very good. talp Induaction imfromation  training we lurn  so meny  things and it is helpfull to Teaching propestion.  thank you.

Picture of BHARATHAMMA K
ICT Crriculam Imformation.
BHARATHAMMA K - Thursday, 1 October 2020, 3:54 PM દ્વારા

In this Training  is very good. talp Induaction imfromation  training we lurn  so meny  things and it is helpfull to Teaching propestion.  thank you.

Picture of RAJESHWARI N
TALP TRAINING INDUCTION
RAJESHWARI N - Thursday, 1 October 2020, 3:54 PM દ્વારા

This training is so helpful to our teaching and I learn about new apps and also handling the computer .In future i want to use this learning things in classroom for effective teaching .

Picture of NATESHREDDY S H
talp training 2020
NATESHREDDY S H - Thursday, 1 October 2020, 3:48 PM દ્વારા

this traing is very useful to the teachers .it is very useful to the classrooms.situation teaching and learning process.but iam nearer to the ritirement age.when i be  came mastery in the  computer.

Picture of ANILKUMAR C N
about ICT AND TALP TRAINING
ANILKUMAR C N - Thursday, 1 October 2020, 3:43 PM દ્વારા

ICT AND TALP TRAINING

• ICT and TALP training is very useful and helpful to teacher as well as students.
  • ICT also provides software application and digital resources effectively.
  • Integrate ICT into teaching -learning and evaluation.
  • we can make classrooms more inclusive,.
  • by using this ict ,we can ...
બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(75 શબ્દો)

Picture of PADMAJA K
TALP Induction basic 1
PADMAJA K - Thursday, 1 October 2020, 3:43 PM દ્વારા

TALP Induction basic training is very useful and necessary for all subject teachers .The training gives essential information through online .We can use this to students in the classroom teaching.In this training I learn more educational apps .I experienced the training with plenty of resources through online I really thanks to resource persons.

Padmaja karnam

GJC.YARABALLI

Picture of UMADEVI K R
Talp Induction base -1 Training date;21/9/2020 to 3/9/2020.
UMADEVI K R - Thursday, 1 October 2020, 3:41 PM દ્વારા

This  training is very useful to all subject teachers,and useful to class room teaching and learning process.

16 assignments are useful in teaching situation.we knew informations in this website.

students can easily and happily involve  in  teaching learning.

students can searching informations very easily  unerstand.

In this training resource persons are  teaching or guide very interest and happily.

I feel enjoy ,learn more in this training.

Picture of DEEPA R
ICT CURRICULUM EXPERIENCE
DEEPA R - Thursday, 1 October 2020, 3:35 PM દ્વારા

In this training we are learn so many apps and also computer applications with ubuntu

software is a new experience to all our trainers totally it is so good to learn.

Picture of GOPI NAIKA K R
Talp Induction1
GOPI NAIKA K R - Thursday, 1 October 2020, 3:31 PM દ્વારા

Hello Frinds

Iam Sharing The Im Formation about Talp Induction Traing is Very nice andhelpeul to allTeacher of thrir affective Teaching and videos

by

GOPI NAIK K R Drawing Master

Picture of FARZANA BEGUM
TALP TRAINING EXPERIENCE
FARZANA BEGUM - Thursday, 1 October 2020, 3:25 PM દ્વારા

Talp Induction training is very useful & necessary for all the teachers.The training gives essential information through online.We can use this to students in the classroom teaching.I experienced the training with plenty of resources through online.I thank the resource persons.

Picture of MANJUNATHA M S
Induction-1 date:21/09/2020 to 01/10/2020
MANJUNATHA M S - Thursday, 1 October 2020, 3:18 PM દ્વારા

This training  is very useful to the teachers. it is very useful to the class room situation ie teaching & learning process. but I am nearer to the retiremant age. when I became mastrey in the computer I will be retirted. so it is not opt to the age above 58 years.

Picture of AJJANNAK K
Induction-1 date:21/09/2020 to 01/10/2020
AJJANNAK K - Thursday, 1 October 2020, 12:43 PM દ્વારા

This training  is very useful to the Present world. it is very useful to the class room situation ie teaching & learning process. but I am nearer to the retiremant age. when I became mastrey in the computer I will be retirted. so it is not opt to the age above 58 years.   

Thanking you.

AJJANNA K

GBJC, CHITRADURGA

Picture of VANI VANI
Talp Training.
VANI VANI - Thursday, 1 October 2020, 12:31 PM દ્વારા

I am very happy to come this Talp Training. From this we can use many Apps to use in our classroom situations 'while facilitating with our students. We can use tutorials,Libra office,NROER' epatshala,econtent Guidelines.

Picture of PADMAVATHI K S
Talp traing
PADMAVATHI K S - Thursday, 1 October 2020, 12:22 PM દ્વારા

this is very help full to students,teachers and educators.we can get any informaton about any subject in this website ,student can easily capture the subject from this searching details about subject,or any curriculum is verry easily.

Picture of PRASANNA KUMAR T S
ICT-TALP Training from 21/09/2020 to01/10/2020 in DIET.
PRASANNA KUMAR T S - Thursday, 1 October 2020, 11:58 AM દ્વારા

Dear sir

About  ICT-TALP

This Curricula for ICT in education .Teachers are involve in using web resources, We can get any information about any subject in this website, students can easily capture the subject from this searching details about subject , or any curriculum is very easy.

Tanking u sir

Urs,

Prasannakumar .TS

GJC Boys,

Chitradurga.

Picture of MEHTHAB BEGUM
Features of online training
MEHTHAB BEGUM - Thursday, 1 October 2020, 11:52 AM દ્વારા

THIS CURRICULAM IS RECOMMENDED FOR USE WITH STUDENTS OF  CLASS 6-12 .IT SHOULD NOT BE USED AT PRIMARY STAGE.THE ICT CURRICULAM FOR STUDENTS IS ALSO  CONCIEVED AS AN IMPORTANT VEHICLE FOR  THE REALISATION OF THE GOALSOF THE NATIONAL CURRICULAM FRAME WORK.

Picture of USHA K
TALP TRAINING EXPERIENCE
USHA K - Thursday, 1 October 2020, 11:51 AM દ્વારા

Talp Induction training is very useful & necessary for all the teachers.The training gives essential information through online.We can use this to students in the classroom teaching.I experienced the training with plenty of resources through online.I thank the resource persons.

Picture of MURTHY B
TALP TRAINING EXPERIENCE
MURTHY B - Thursday, 1 October 2020, 11:51 AM દ્વારા

This is the TALP Training. The Venue is GHS ULLUR, Sagar Tq,Shimoga Dist. So many informations are in this training. ICT, WEB BROWSER, and many sources are here. This training is useful to students, teachers and others. Especially in COVID days useful to us. This is totally 10 days programme. Thank you one and all. 💐💐

Picture of MURTHY B
TALP TRAINING EXPERIENCE
MURTHY B - Thursday, 1 October 2020, 11:51 AM દ્વારા

This is the TALP Training. The Venue is GHS ULLUR, Sagar Tq,Shimoga Dist. So many informations are in this training. ICT, WEB BROWSER, and many sources are here. This training is useful to students, teachers and others. Especially in COVID days useful to us. This is totally 10 days programme. Thank you one and all. 💐💐

Picture of SHIVAPPA O K
Talp training experience
SHIVAPPA O K - Thursday, 1 October 2020, 11:51 AM દ્વારા

I am in talp training. This training is very helpful for me.in this training l learn how to use technology in class rooms.

This is very helpful to students and teachers. In this training I searched many more web resources.

Thank u.

Picture of SUNITHA P P
TALP TRAINING EXPERIENCE
SUNITHA P P - Thursday, 1 October 2020, 11:46 AM દ્વારા

We had a new experience on computer applications and web resources.

We got an access to different ict resources like open office,Gcomprise,tux paint,tux math,

We got enlightened on ict tutorials wer we can enrich our e-knowledge and proceed towards a creative society...

Thanks to our resource team who helped us in availing the vast knowledge of cyber world and e knowledge...

Sunitha .P

GPUC ANANDAPURA

SAGAR TQ

Picture of MOHAMED ZAKAULLA
TALP Induction-1 Dated:21/09/2020 to 01/10/2020
MOHAMED ZAKAULLA - Thursday, 1 October 2020, 11:39 AM દ્વારા

TALP induction-1 training is very usefull for Teachers in this Digital world. In this training we learn many things like how to create E-mail, compose E-mail, sending of E-mail, etc in assignment 10. and we learn how to collect information from different searching Engines. Before this training I ...

બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(112 શબ્દો)

Picture of BASAVARAJU C M V
TALP-Induction 1 Date 21/09/2020 to 01/10/2020
BASAVARAJU C M V - Thursday, 1 October 2020, 11:36 AM દ્વારા

About Talp Induction 1

This Curricula ICT in education is very helpful to teachers. Teachers can learn about finding  and managing information using  ICT to improve communication. This website provides links to sites and documents that teach ICT skills in the following categories: Basics skills ,Strategic use , Educational websites ,Finding resources from Khan Academy, Deeksha etc

Thank you,

Urs,

Basavaraju CMV.

G J C Boys 

Chitradurga

Picture of GANAPATI ANNAPPA BHAJANTRI
TALP INDUCTION 1
GANAPATI ANNAPPA BHAJANTRI - Thursday, 1 October 2020, 11:20 AM દ્વારા

I am very happy to take this training. I am very confident mind to operate the laptop or computer in the class situation. thanks to department, diet and rps

TALP INDUCTION 1
GANAPATI ANNAPPA BHAJANTRI - Thursday, 1 October 2020, 11:19 AM દ્વારા

I am very happy to take this training. I am very confident mind to operate the laptop or computer in the class situation. thanks to department, diet and rps

TALP INDUCTION 1
GANAPATI ANNAPPA BHAJANTRI - Thursday, 1 October 2020, 11:19 AM દ્વારા

Picture of GANAPATHY H G
swayam prabha
GANAPATHY H G - Thursday, 1 October 2020, 10:32 AM દ્વારા

//ww.google.com/search?channel=fs&client=ubuntu&q=swayam+prabha

i am a teacher at G H S Gadikoppa

Picture of GANAPATHY H G
swayam prabha
GANAPATHY H G - Thursday, 1 October 2020, 10:32 AM દ્વારા

//ww.google.com/search?channel=fs&client=ubuntu&q=swayam+prabha

i am a teacher at G H S Gadikoppa

Picture of FEROZ BALEKHANAVAR
Online courses for teachers.
FEROZ BALEKHANAVAR - Thursday, 1 October 2020, 7:21 AM દ્વારા

HEI Schools Language Products For Families HEI Blog About Us Contact Back HEI Schools -芬佳教育 HEI Schools - Español Back Contact Open positions climbers2 (1).jpg WHO WE ARE HEI Schools (Helsinki International Schools) was co-founded by the University of Helsinki and ...બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(147 શબ્દો)

Picture of FEROZ BALEKHANAVAR
Online courses for teachers.
FEROZ BALEKHANAVAR - Thursday, 1 October 2020, 7:20 AM દ્વારા

HEI Schools Language Products For Families HEI Blog About Us Contact Back HEI Schools -芬佳教育 HEI Schools - Español Back Contact Open positions climbers2 (1).jpg WHO WE ARE HEI Schools (Helsinki International Schools) was co-founded by the University of Helsinki and ...બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(147 શબ્દો)

Picture of KUMARAPPA H S
9th MATHE MATICS RESOURCES IN KHAN ACADEMY
KUMARAPPA H S - Wednesday, 30 September 2020, 10:41 PM દ્વારા

https://www.khanacademy.org/profile/kaid_15406328426014852604920/courses

WE KNOW ABOUT KHAN ACADEMY WEB RELATED COURSE IN 9th DAY TALP INDUCTION TRAINING, KHAN ACADEMY IS VERY GOOD WEB RELATED EDUCATIONAL COURSE, IT HAS SUFFICIENT EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES UPTO MASTER DEGREE, THIS IS VERY USEFUL TO STUDENTS AND ALSO TEACHERS.

Picture of RAVINDRA BASAVANTHAPPA
talp induction 1
RAVINDRA BASAVANTHAPPA - Wednesday, 30 September 2020, 5:48 PM દ્વારા

Induction 1 training is very use full to us .Resource persons gave training very well. 

Picture of RAVINDRA BASAVANTHAPPA
talp induction 1
RAVINDRA BASAVANTHAPPA - Wednesday, 30 September 2020, 5:47 PM દ્વારા

Induction 1 training is very use full to us .Resource persons gave training very well. 

Picture of GEETA ARAVALLI
Talp Induction 1
GEETA ARAVALLI - Wednesday, 30 September 2020, 5:47 PM દ્વારા

Hello friends,

Talp induction training is very  nice and helpful to all teacher. By this we can teach students in a better way and student will understand very well.

Picture of FARZANA BANU
features of online class
FARZANA BANU - Wednesday, 30 September 2020, 5:38 PM દ્વારા

In the era of knowledge based society,technical education has assumed an indisputably significant role;it has been making rapid strides in keeping pace with current industrial innovations and technological advancement,which is primarily responsible for developing competent human resource.

Picture of SHWETA R BHAT
Features of Onlineclass
SHWETA R BHAT - Wednesday, 30 September 2020, 5:31 PM દ્વારા

This Curricula For ICT in education Teachers is very helpful to teachers. Teachers can learn about finding  and managing information using  ICT to improve communication.This website provides links to sites and documents that teach ICT skills in the following categories:Basics skills ,Strategic use etc.

Thank you,

Picture of FARKHUNDA BATOOL
USESS OF ON CLASSES
FARKHUNDA BATOOL - Wednesday, 30 September 2020, 5:27 PM દ્વારા

TALP   Technology Assisted Learning Programme.

This is very good 10 days training . It is veryhelp ful to all teachers and students. Especially in covid days it is very useful.

Picture of ANITHA H T
Features of online classes
ANITHA H T - Wednesday, 30 September 2020, 5:24 PM દ્વારા

This is very helpfull to students, teachers and educators,

We can get any information about any subject in this website,

students can easily capture the subject from this

searching details about subject , or any curriculum is very easy.

Picture of SHEKHARANAILK B T
Talp induction 1
SHEKHARANAILK B T - Wednesday, 30 September 2020, 5:17 PM દ્વારા

Talp indution training is very good and helpful.

Picture of GEETA ARAVALLI
Talp induction 1
GEETA ARAVALLI - Wednesday, 30 September 2020, 5:07 PM દ્વારા

Talp induction 1 training is very nice and helpful to all teacher. By this, we can teach students in a better way and students can understand well. 

Picture of MURALIDHARA D
About GeoGebra
MURALIDHARA D - Wednesday, 30 September 2020, 5:03 PM દ્વારા

Hello friends,

i am sharing the  information about Applications of GeoGebra.please give suggestion about this topic.

Picture of ANJANEYA H
sanskrit for bigginers
ANJANEYA H - Wednesday, 30 September 2020, 4:54 PM દ્વારા

1. 111lacture Topics

2.course+hours of video lectures

3.interactive discussion forum

https://www.apnacourse.com/course/sanskrit-for-beginner

Picture of MEENAKSHI H T
Swayam prabha
MEENAKSHI H T - Wednesday, 30 September 2020, 4:48 PM દ્વારા

https://ictcurriculum.gov.in/mod/forum/post.php?forum=1

khan acadamy online tutorial is very usefull to us for their affective teaching and vidios

Picture of GANESH T
byjus
GANESH T - Wednesday, 30 September 2020, 4:47 PM દ્વારા

https://www.google.com/search?channel=fs&client=ubuntu&q=byjus

talp induction traing is very good to teaching if we use byjus in teaching it is also very helpful

to students

Picture of BHAGYA JYOTHI M
swayam DTH CHANNEL
BHAGYA JYOTHI M - Wednesday, 30 September 2020, 4:41 PM દ્વારા

https://ictcurriculum.gov.in/mod/forum/post.php?forum=117

HI PAWAN this TALP training is very good. it is used for my professonal development i

thinteven for students also it will be useful i think you have glance in this site.swayam DTH

CHAAAEL is very useful

Picture of SHAFIULLA SHAFIULLA
KHAN ACADEMY EDUCATIONAL ORGANISATION
SHAFIULLA SHAFIULLA - Wednesday, 30 September 2020, 4:40 PM દ્વારા

https://www.khanacademy.org/

Hello friends how are you.i am in talp induction training which is very useful.my computer knowledge improved a lot by this training.friends i would like to tell you about khan academy .We’re a nonprofit with the mission to provide a free, world-class education for ...

બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(134 શબ્દો)

Picture of CHANNABASAPPA NYAMATHI
swayam prabha channel
CHANNABASAPPA NYAMATHI - Wednesday, 30 September 2020, 4:35 PM દ્વારા

https://www.swayamprabha.gov.in/index.php/channel_profile/profile/31

Technology assisted learning programmed- 1 is very useful in professional carrier.

Including it is implemented in our classroom to teach our pupils effective learning.

Picture of ASHARANI D
About Swayam
ASHARANI D - Wednesday, 30 September 2020, 4:34 PM દ્વારા

Hello Everyone ,

I am glad to share a link about Swayam which contains so many online courses .Thery are very interesting and helpful for us.The following  is the URL link of Swayam.

https://swayam.gov.in/

Thanking you,

Asha

G.H.S . Hosasiddapura, Bhadravathi.

Picture of TITOREDDY M V
swayam portal
TITOREDDY M V - Wednesday, 30 September 2020, 4:31 PM દ્વારા

https://swayam.gov.in/

This talp induction training is very useful for teachers.And swayam central govt portal isvery much useful.

Picture of AVVAI C
Syayam Prabhaacademy
AVVAI C - Wednesday, 30 September 2020, 4:31 PM દ્વારા

Hi Harshith  this TALP training is very good. .it is used for my professional development  i

i think even for students also it will be useful i think you just have glance in this site.

Swayam DTH CHANNEL  is very useful.

Picture of AVVAI C
Syayam Prabhaacademy

Hi Harshith  this TALP training is very good. .it is used for my professional development  i

i think even for students also it will be useful i think you just have glance in this site.

Picture of AVVAI C
Syayam Prabhaacademy

Picture of PARAMESHWARAPPA G E
swayam prabha academy
PARAMESHWARAPPA G E - Wednesday, 30 September 2020, 4:31 PM દ્વારા

https://www.swayamprabha.gov.in/

talp training is very useful any teachers

swayam prabha is very much knoweldgeble

Picture of JAGADEESH G M
swayam prabha
JAGADEESH G M - Wednesday, 30 September 2020, 4:30 PM દ્વારા

Picture of YOGESHNAIK B
Swaym Prabha DTH Chanal
YOGESHNAIK B - Wednesday, 30 September 2020, 4:27 PM દ્વારા

https://www.swayamprabha.gov.in

talp induction is very useful for teachers to improve our professional development.

Picture of DEEPU P S
swayam prabha
DEEPU P S - Wednesday, 30 September 2020, 4:21 PM દ્વારા

Hello good evening Talp trainning is very good and useful for teachers and also students
We learnt very easyly. thank you

Picture of DEEPU P S
swayam prabha
DEEPU P S - Wednesday, 30 September 2020, 4:21 PM દ્વારા

Hello good evening Talp trainning is very good and useful for teachers and also students

Picture of DEEPU P S
swayam prabha
DEEPU P S - Wednesday, 30 September 2020, 4:20 PM દ્વારા

Picture of TALP MRP
swayam prabha online dth channel
TALP MRP - Wednesday, 30 September 2020, 4:03 PM દ્વારા

hello.
friends,,
The talp induction training is very useful for teachers professional development.
Swayam prabha DTH channel is very useful.

Picture of TALP MRP
about swaym online courses
TALP MRP - Wednesday, 30 September 2020, 4:01 PM દ્વારા

swayam online couses at https://swayam.gov.in

About SWAYAM

SWAYAM is a programme initiated by Government of India and designed to achieve the three cardinal principles of Education Policy viz., access, equity and quality. The objective of this effort is ...

બાકીનો મુદ્દો વાંચો
(85 શબ્દો)

Picture of SHABEENA BEGUM S
Talp induction 1
SHABEENA BEGUM S - Wednesday, 30 September 2020, 3:54 PM દ્વારા

we are very happy to take this training. very useful and  very essential to teachers. technology is very fast teachers also upgrade to nowadays technology. we are enjoying and learn more about computer operating. thanks to  department and diet and also rps and my cotrainies 

Picture of JAYA NAIK
TALP INDUCTION 1 (2020)
JAYA NAIK - Wednesday, 30 September 2020, 3:42 PM દ્વારા

Hi This Jayanaik Talp Trainig  Now are Discussing about Talp Inductin 1

Picture of RAVIKUMAR BANGER
talp
RAVIKUMAR BANGER - Wednesday, 30 September 2020, 3:37 PM દ્વારા

talp trying supar and good 

Picture of RAVIKUMAR BANGER
talp
RAVIKUMAR BANGER - Wednesday, 30 September 2020, 3:37 PM દ્વારા

talp trying supar and good 

talp induction 1
GANAPATI ANNAPPA BHAJANTRI - Wednesday, 30 September 2020, 3:33 PM દ્વારા

we are very happy I have learn more in this traing Thanks to all

પૃષ્ઠ: () 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ()