The DVD (Course on ICT in Education for Students) is custom made DVD specially for the ICT in Education course. You need not to worry about installing moodle or other softwares. They will be installed automatically with the Ubuntu.
If you wish to check weather the software is installed or not, open the list of all 65 software available in folder Preparatory Documents and then Click Dash Home button on top left corner, type name of any software in search bar.
I got the DVD and installed ubuntu successfully along with Windows 7 as the instructions given in documentation available on DVD.
Moodle is preinstalled with ubuntu. There is no need to install moodle using sudo.
To access moodle after installing ubuntu (from the DVD (Course on ICT in Education for Students):
- Open firefox or Chrom web browser
- type localhost/ictcurriculum/
- you are at the Frontpage of Moodle site specially designed for ICT in Education course.
Login as Admin:
- Open the Preparatory Document folder
- Open the Moodle Password.txt file and find the username (admin) and Password
Hope this will help.